Hiding

Most all dialogue this chapter will be in Bulgarian, but I am too lazy to do Italics so it's all in Bulgarian unless stated otherwise. 

After I reached my dorm, I pulled out the contract and looked it over. I cast a spell over the contract to duplicate it and sent the original off. Deciding to look over it in the morning I head to bed. 

The next morning, when I woke, the room was empty. It was odd. It was the weekend so most everyone slept in a bit. Relishing the privacy, I take out the contract and examine it. 

I notice the contract says I only have to make an effort to win the games if I am to keep my magic. Anything after I step in on the ground where the tournament is being held is for show. With this knowledge, I devise a plan. 

I will compete, for the first 2 tests then in the final I will merely step into the field and give a weak attempt and walk off. This way I keep my magic and have some fun learning magic styles from France and Bulgaria. 

I read in Uncle Eijah's library that Durmstrang teaches a type of combat called battle magic. While in France, their magic style is more of a dance than a battle. I have been interested since then and know I have the opportunity to learn that and spend time with my attractive mates. 

I have been holding back in my classes, tempering my knowledge and power so that I could keep my secret, hide my family from their eyes. In the tournament, I will be able to advance without people interfering and thinking I am becoming Dark, again. 

I cast tempus and see it is 8:30 and breakfast ends at 9. Calling Swifty and ask her to bring me some toast and orange juice. I eat and get dressed for the day. Thankfully it's the weekend, so I can dress up and since I am feeling kind of cute, I decide to put on some makeup. I put on moisturizer to prep my face and protect my pores. 

 I put on eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara when Swifty appears and hands me my food. After I eat, I finish my face with blush and lipstick. I grab an outfit I picked out with Auntie Beks. 

I head down to the Great Hall at 9 trying to rush knowing that I am late

I head down to the Great Hall at 9 trying to rush knowing that I am late. As I arrive at the hall, I notice that Viktor looked sad and was walking away. I speed up to him and jumped on his back as I was about to fall. I leaned down to his ear, "Sorry I was about to fall." 

He laughed as I got down, "I thought you weren't coming." He tells me turning to give me his full attention. 

"I was, I just lost track of time between looking over the contract and getting ready. I only woke up at 8." I say trying to reassure him that I was meeting him. 

"Oh, you ready? I want to show you the place I found!" He said excited, kind of reminding me of an overeager puppy. 

"Ok, lead the way, my seeker." I tell him moving out of the way. He chuckles and offers me his back to hop on, and I do, not wanting to walk. He starts heading to the green houses. He walks between to greenhouse and a large rowan tree next to it.