pt11

☆☆☆

pov Esterio,

"Damn that was awkward" Anselmo said as we watched the two go off to the restroom.

"Ugh Vicente is so stupid, that girl was clearly trying to get to him." I groan confused who that even was.

"Yeah for real, that's his ex and she kinda a bully to Ovidio. She told everyone in the school Ovidio has a crush on Vicente. Ever since we're in middle school." I was a bit confused and surprised by his words. Ovidio's been wanting my stupid cousin since they were kids and got bullied for it.

"Wow so my cousin is really a slut huh? Poor Ovidio do you think they're relationship is stable?" I asked with a pout, I wanted Ovidio to be my friend. So I can't let him get hurt but at the same time what if I'm not helping. They just started dating

"I think so, something tells me they really like each other." Anselmo said lightening my mood. "Ovidio's always has loved him and he's a good guy. Plus Vicente being jealous like this and so openly, something tells me he got a little hurt thinking about Ovidio cheating." I giggled with a smirk agree.

"Your right maybe he has my cousin in love." I agreed

☆☆☆

pov Deonisio,

Victtorio let me pick Victtoria's outfit before he took us to my apartment. Where I got Aurelio dressed as well. I was gonna sign him up for parent play classes with me. It's good to see how your baby socializes and plays with other kids and parents. He was a bit uncomfortable with the thought. Complaining a bit.

"But there's only gonna be moms and shit. What if it's weird?" I put Aurelio's cute little blue socks on.

"No it'll be fun, there's some couple's and dads too. They're all just a bit older then us." He sighed bouncing Aurelio in his lap. Victtoria sleeping on his chest as he held her with one arm.

"Will you be my wife?" I stood up quickly hitting my nose on Victtorio's knee.

"What?!!" I asked as my nose began to bleed. I covered my nose as he panicked both babies in his arms.

"Fuck are you okay?!" He panicked as I ran to the restroom. I heard him put both the baby down to sleep. Then follow me to the restroom with Aurelio. "I meant say that we are, at the parent thingy. We'll say that we're dating but had babies with other people. Highschool crush meet again thingy." I covered my nose with tissue laughing at his suggestion.

"Fine I guess that'll work. But only if I get Victtoria and Aurelio as my babies. I want to show off my babies." He rolled his eyes holding Aurelio closely.

"No they're my babies bro" He walked off making me tsk.

"Hey you did this to me?" I opened the door yelling to him playfully. He gasped dramatically with a tsk.

"Don't say that dumb ass you make it seem like I put hands on you dumby." He said hitting my head as I chuckled pushing him away.

"Your knee did" I said before closing the door. It made him laugh as he walked back to the room with Aurelio. I finished cleaning my nose going back to our room. Victtoria slept in Aurelio's old bassinet. Victtor playing with Aurelio.