pt20

☆☆☆

pov Ovidio,

It took two days for Vicente to memorize my schedule. Picking me up from my class since the next class we had together. I pecked his lips three times before he went to his locker on the opposite side down the hall. Us both getting our books.

"Vidio" I turned hearing Lilly come over with Brandy and Carmen. "Where have you been, you didn't come to team dinner last night? We want to do a charity event, to make money for glitter uniforms."

"For real that would be so cute." I gushed with them. "When is the event? Are we doing a new cheer?"

"Well I don't remember we got really drunk last night with Jordan. SB said it was someday next week." Lilly tried to think.

"Hey so like you and Vicente?" Brandy asked looking at Carmen after for her reaction. Carmen dated him but for like three days and it was an innocent relationship we were in freshmen year. Carmen didn't like him.

"We're dating" I said with a smile.

"Ohh so like are you gonna stay a cheerleader?" Lilly asked me, making me look at her confused. "Usually the alphas make they're lovers quit. That's why Melanie and Messiah quit." I was surprised to hear that.

"Vicente's not like that, those guys are probably insecure." I chuckled a bit.

"Yeah but Joshua's a football player?" Lilly said

"Yeah but he doesn't care about that either."

"How do you know? He's a very shady guy." Carmen mumbled

"I know Vicente" I said with a smile on my face even through the annoyance. "But about this charity thingy, how should we style our uniforms. Cause I was thinking this but with white." Lilly nodded to that, she loved talking about clothes. Brandy and Carmen kinda excused themselves. As we continued to discuss outfits till it was time for Vicente to walk me to class.

☆☆☆

pov Anselmo,

It was so crazy to me that Esterio gave me a chihuahua statue. Just like the one's my abuelito would bring me from Chihuahua Mexico. He couldn't come this year meaning no chihuahua statue from him. But Esterio giving me one just so randomly made my heart literally jump around in my rib cage. I used to think my stupid statue collection of porcelain Chihuahuas was weird. And honestly so lame.
I would never even think about throwing them out tho. Especially now that Esterio gave me one to add on to the collection.

I put the statue in my locker everyone already headed to class. When Anya and Max came to me.

"Hey dude what you gonna do for your birthday?" I didn't know how everyone knew my birthday. Maybe snapchat or something.

"Nothing bro, eat" I said

"You don't wanna get drunk?" He wiggled his eyebrows, as Anya grabbed my arm annoyingly.

"Yeahh Selmo we want to celebrate with you." She bugged me along with Max. But I wasn't the type to party on my birthday. My mother loved to spend my birthdays together, eating and with friends. And I rather it that way too. I kinda shock my head a bit.

"I got family stuff you know." I said yanking my arm from her hold. "See you guys at lunch." I said quickly wanting to leave the two. Anya caught up to me tho telling me to wait as she grabbed my hand.