3: Sexual Tension

Mature content

Mature content

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

The two had to spend their afternoon sweeping the large empty classroom. (Y/N) would tease the Gryffindor by saying she has no problem whatsoever spending her Saturday afternoon locked up with a pretty girl like Hermione.

Hermione would always scowl at her compliments. She hated the girl. She hated how her own eyes betrayed her, always stealing glances from (Y/N).

She blamed it on the hormones. The Slytherin was hot anyway, with her hair down, grey sweatpants and a black tight long-sleeve, a small trace of her abs evident through the fabric. Who could blame Hermione?

"Can't believe this is how I'm spending my Saturday." groaned Hermione, sweeping the floor. "Locked up in a classroom with a fuckgirl." she finished off, looking at (Y/N) dead in the eye.

"Fuckgirl?" repeated (Y/N). The two had always spat insults at each other, but this one seemed different, as though there was an actual meaning behind it. "Care to elaborate, darling?" she said with a raised eyebrow.

"Hm?" hummed Hermione, clearly aware of how much she's pissing the girl off, which is her intention. "Oh nothing, just pointing out the fact that you seem to fuck every girl which is in a five-feet radius—"

"The fuck did you say?"

Hermione gasped as (Y/N) invaded her personal space, towering over her. "Back off," spat Hermione, her eyebrows furrowing as she felt her back hit the cold wall behind her.

"Or else what, Granger?"

Hermione looked up at the taller girl, seeing that smug smirk that she hated so much. She had such a shitty week, having to deal with a mountain of homework, having to deal with this annoying bastard that's too good-looking, too attractive and captivating.

She could smell her sweet perfume, it's all she could smell, really. She could feel the Slytherin's breath fanning down at her neck, sending shivers to her spine.

I hate your smirk, I hate your stupid fucking full lips.

All the pent up anger that she had to hold in this week.

Hermione rolled her eyes and let out a scowl as she reached her hands to the taller girl's neck, pulling her down to clash their lips. (Y/N) thought the movement was surprising, but it certainly was welcomed.

Hermione's lips moved fast, angrily, trying to take full control over the kiss, her sharp nails scratching (Y/N)'s back. God, I wonder how she'd look with my marks..

"You're a— fucking hypocrite, Granger—, you know that?" muttered (Y/N), her words coming out short as the Gryffindor wouldn't let her lips take a break. "Fuck—" she groaned as Hermione bit down on her bottom lip at that comment, igniting something in her, and oh boy did the sound that (Y/N) made turn her on.

"My skirt." said Hermione with a heavy breath after pulling away, her chest heaving up and down, the pit in her stomach growing by the second. "Take it off. Now." she demanded.

Dang, she's bossy even during sex.

(Y/N) wasted no time to pull the Gryffindor's skirt and panty down to her knees. Hermione quickly resumed attacking the plump lips that she wouldn't admit that she loved so much, like a puppy finding her new favourite toy.

"Oh fuck—" whimpered Hermione as she felt a finger swiping her slit, her head falling on (Y/N)'s shoulder. "Get on with it!" she demanded after she realised the Slytherin was moving with an awfully slow pace on purpose.

"You're going to have to ask again. Perhaps in a nicer way." hummed (Y/N), ignoring the latters whines. "I could just leave you like this— Fuck!" she groaned as she felt her neck being given a harsh hickey.

"I said fuck me, for fuck's sake, (Y/N)!" hissed Hermione, her hips pushing herself down to the Slytherins fingers for some sort of friction, desperate to get a release.

"You want me to fuck you, you fucking bossy fucking whore?" spat (Y/N). Hermione gave a loud gasp as she felt her whole body being turned around, her face and chest against the cold wall, her ass sticking out to (Y/N)'s view.

Hermione bit on her bottom lip, the name whore made her shy, slightly self-conscious. "Tell me what you want me to do." instructed (Y/N), her finger circling the Gryffindor's clit, feeling satisfied at the sight of the latters legs wobbling.

"God— (Y/N)!" shouted Hermione out of frustration, a whimper leaving her lips as she felt her hair being pulled back.

God did she love this. Ron was too vanilla for her liking anyway. She loved being bossy all the time, but God did she love being handled like this.

"I want you to— fuck!" whimpered Hermione, stuttering as she felt a slap being placed on her ass, her hair being pulled even more. "I want you to fuck me already, (Y/N)!" she spat.

"Fuck!"

And with that, (Y/N)'s fingers slid into her and moved fast and rough, barely giving her the chance to savour the pleasure. She wanted to destroy the Gryffindor's bossy demeanor.

"I—" stuttered Hermione, she swore she could see stars at this point. "I think I-I'm close—"

(Y/N) retracted her hand. "What the actual fuck???" shouted Hermione, her face flushed red as she faced the Slytherin.

"I'm gonna get myself a lollipop." said (Y/N) nonchalantly. She felt her lips tugging to a smirk as she noticed the tears brimming in the Gryffindor's eyes, ignoring her whines and pleads, ignoring the way Hermione was trying to punch her although she couldn't put in any actual strength, obviously sexually frustrated.

"Fuck you, (Y/L/N)!"