14: Sweet Sweet Love

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

"What's going on between you and (Y/N)?" asked Ginny in a normal conversing tone. "You have heart eyes for her." she pointed out like it was obvious.

"I don't know what you're talking about." answered Hermione. She rushed to the dungeon, already running late for Potions. And suddenly the essay from last night crossed her mind— she didn't do it, she was busy snogging the Slytherin.

"Did you do the essay?" queried (Y/N) when the Gryffindor entered the room. Her eyebrows raised in surprise when the Gryffindor shook her head. She could see worry in her eyes when Professor Snape began to collect from every individual.

"This is Granger's, Professor." spoke (Y/N) suddenly as she handed him her essay, she gave a bewildered Hermione a subtle smile. "I forgot to do mine."

Snape let it slide cause she was obviously his favourite student. (Y/N) recieved a slap on her arm as she settled next to Hermione.

"You shouldn't have done that, it's not right. It's my fault and my responsibility—"

"You're always finishing Weasley's homework. Let someone do the same for you once in a while, you deserve to be taken care of as well, Mione." interrupted (Y/N) quite simply, her simple words touching Hermione in a way no hands could.

The Gryffindor felt a little guilty when she thanked Merlin that both Ron and Harry were in the hospital wing due to a nasty injury from quidditch.

"What are you doing?" whispered Hermione.

"Being artistic." hummed (Y/N), doodling on the Gryffindor's hand.

"I think paper would suffice."

"But this is more fun." insisted (Y/N). Hermione let out an exasperated groan, but she also didn't try to retract her hand from the Slytherins hold.

"Meet me by the lake this afternoon?" suggested Hermione with a hopeful heart. "I have to finish my DADA essay." she explained. She smiled at (Y/N)'s nod.

She had no DADA essay to begin with.

"(Y/N).." murmured Hermione lowly, moving her head to the side, allowing (Y/N) more access to her neck, kisses being peppered softly.

"Oh fuck—" whimpered Hermione at the feeling of (Y/N) biting down on her collarbone, sucking it as she bit. She pulled away and looked at the very prominent, purple lovebite on her collarbone.

The Slytherin pulled out her wand and pointed the tip at the lovebite, muttering a spell under her breath.

"What's the spell for?" queried Hermione, resting her forehead against the latter's. She couldn't help but smile.

"A permanent spell." hummed (Y/N) softly. "That'll be on you forever, Granger."

"You're corny." sighed Hermione.

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

enjoy the fluff before the angst comes