10: So You Say

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

Click

A picture of Ron on his broom in midair, the stand behind him quite empty, the ball flying in his direction. It was a good thing that the live photo didn't capture the ginger completely missing the quaffle.

Hermione let out a sigh, putting her camera down. She had promised Ron that she'll be the supportive girlfriend that comes out to cheer her boyfriend during his games and practice, but she merely felt embarrassed due to Ron's performance.

Gryffindor and Slytherin had to share field today since the playoff was coming up in a few days. She could see Harry and Ginny glancing at eachother whenever the quaffle would slip out of Ron's hands, insisting that the gloves were doing him wrong.

Her eyes averted to the Slytherins, or perhaps a certain Slytherin stretching near the bleachers. She held up her camera and clicked.

Click

She bit down on her bottom lip as she took in the sight, one hell of a babe dressed in sweatpants and sports bra, abs so sharp through the pixels. She looked back up again to see (Y/N) smirking at her with a wink of an eye.

"What a tease," she mumbled under her breath. She started to genuinely like being around (Y/N), the girl was much nicer to her, and was much more open about her past and feelings. Things seemed to really look up for them.

A day later.

"Ooh! Let's go get some souvenirs!" exclaimed Pansy in an excited tone, pointing a finger at a small shop covered in snow. This was the first time (Y/N) had ever stepped foot at Hogsmaede, so she allowed her bestfriend to drag her wherever.

They entered the cute shop, the door soon opened again, another group entering.

"Godric, a warm place." said Ginny with a sigh of relief as they stepped into the shop, her own face perhaps as red as her red hair. "These stuff are so cute!" she said, looking around at the items in the shop.

"They're adorable." smiled Cho. "Hey, Hermione. Why don't you try this one out?" she offered, handing the bushy haired girl an angelic type of headband.

"Nah." said Hermione with a shake of her head.

"Suit yourself." shrugged Cho, putting on the headband instead.

"I've got the opposite one!" chimed (Y/N), Hermione's stomach making a turn when she heard that melodic voice, she turned her attention to the girl who was sporting her own headband with devilish horns sprouting on the top. "Think they're a match."

"Think we're a match." corrected Cho rather smoothly, and without a warning, the bushy haired girl had snatched the headband off her black hair. "Hey! Give it back!"

"No. You offered it to me first. Plus I look cuter in it." huffed Hermione stubbornly as she slid it onto her bushy hair. "Don't you agree, (Y/N)?" she queried with a dangerous sweet smile that had a little too much understanding for the latter's liking.

"Absolutely, Ma'am." chuckled (Y/N), the nickname reminding the Gryffindor of a certain event that happened not too long ago.

The two went into a fit of laughter. Hermione wasn't very fond of cutesy stuff. But then again, she wasn't a patient person, but she's so patient when it came to (Y/N). She wasn't fond of long stupid talks, but she'd listen to the girl ramble about whatever during their tutor sessions. She wasn't very fond of the girl (or so she says) but here she is, laughing with the girl she swore she despised.

But honestly, (Y/N) was like oil whereas Hermione was water, two things you can't mix together. Perhaps even the same when it came to angels and devils, what kind of angel associates herself with a devil?

Click

Ginny snickered as she looked down at the photograph of the two, matching headbands, and matching grins.

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

what do we think about the new book cover i made?