9: Say Sorry

Mature Contentೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

Mature Content
ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-

Hermione plopped herself next to Ginny in the Great Hall, helping herself to some breakfast. The ginger suddenly held up a bag of gummy bears and handed it to the Gryffindor.

"(Y/N) told me to give it to you." she explained. "Gummy bears?" she asked, bemused.

"She still didn't catch on, I see." sighed Hermione with an amused smile, noticing that all of them were white and green only, a sorry note on the bag.

Her favourite gummy bear was actually red.

She got up and made her way to the Slytherins, ignoring the Oo's and whispers when she asked to talk to (Y/N), basically grabbing her by the wrist and sprinting out of the Great Hall.

"Where to?" questioned a bewildered (Y/N), but she wasn't all that bothered. After all, she wanted to be softer to the girl, like how Hermione was to her. She couldn't help but feel a tad bit excited when the latter simply gave a shush, leading them to a dark, closed space, where Filch probably kept his cleaning supplies.

"You want to apologize?" began Hermione, her tone husky, lighting something up in (Y/N). She realised how close they were in the tight space. "Finish me off." she whispered as she tip-toed, her lips near the taller girl's ear, her breath sending shivers.

And before (Y/N) had the chance to clarify what she meant, the answer basically slapped her face. Before she knew it, arms were around her neck, pulling her down, lips being pressed harshly and desperately against hers. She lifted her hands to grip Hermione's waist, emitting a heavy sigh from the latter.

"I want you," admitted Hermione as she forced to her own self to pull away, already missing the absence of (Y/N)'s lips. "Down. Finish me off before class." she demanded, her chest heaving up and down, a thin layer of sweat evident on her forehead.

"Gladly, Ma'am." hummed (Y/N), getting on her knees and pulling the latter's skirt and soaked underwear. She looked up at the Gryffindor, her stomach doing cartwheels at the sight of Hermione already looking down at her, heavy breaths leaving her mouth, her hair disheveled, her face flushed. She looked so fucked already.

"Fuck," hissed Hermione, feeling her heart jump at the way (Y/N) looked up at her with such submissive eyes. Her hand flew to the latter's hair, gripping it. "Please," she begged, throwing away her pride and dignity just so this prettyass would fuck her already, unable to ignore the hot pool in her stomach. "If you're sorry, make me feel good."

A whimper left her lips as her head threw back against the wall at the feeling of lips latching to her clit, hands flying to her thighs, gripping them harshly to forcefully keep them open as they trembled.

"Fuck, baby—" whimpered Hermione as (Y/N) slipped her tongue in. Her hand in the latter's hair began to grip it harshly and push her head closer to where she needed her so badly. "You're— You're doing so.. good—" she managed to muster in between her pants and moans.

A part of her felt guilty for doing this, especially when she's dating Ron. But a part of her blamed Ron for sucking at sex, never able to bring her pleasure, always finishing in three minutes at best.

"(Y/N)—" God, did her name sound good when Hermione said it this way. "I— I think I'm close— fuck, fuck, fuck!" she whimpered as she felt fingers in her out of nowhere, making her come after just a few seconds. "Fuck." she moaned as she closed her eyes, seeing stars. She tried to even her breathing, but it was quickly interrupted by a pair of lips latching onto hers.

She could taste a bit of herself in (Y/N). She wasn't expecting the aftercare, but she wasn't complaining.

"Apology accepted?" queried (Y/N), although it was dark, Hermione could make out the smug smirk.

"Whatever." she replied with a roll of her eyes.

ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-