Chapter 6 It Works

He came inside... I , know your request but the answer is no! Why?
Because , on your Earth you died when you tripped ! This, is your new life although , in the future you will all visit your home!

" You , have to help girl! There's , a price for everything even for me! It's , not bad you got a big kitty man! Love all that!" But , I don't want more than one! " Listen, polyamory is a way in this world! That , is why you need to help us , accept and love more males !"

My , realms are not like yours he will need more help ! ... But ,he doesn't want me too! " Its ,natural to want to be selfish ! So , show them all equal open affection ! Come watch!"

Inochi smiled in my mind I'm reciting " What's up doc?" As a distraction " Harvey , that looks good!" He , smiled and I tickled his ribs , He tickled mine back then Inochi , joined our tickle fest as I wiggled loose , I went to my knees quickly reaching , under there loin cloths I yank their sausage.

Ahh , mate you're naughty! I giggled " See , QingQing having double the loving equals more love, and more fun!" She , is ten shades of red and Parker, is getting a woody.

They , both squeezed an ass cheek and smack .. This , is your punishment my naughty mate! " I'm , purring in my mind you handsome hunks! Stay , and have breakfast with us!"

Which , breakfast are you inviting them too my prescious? " Well , this one but... If , they want to have fun there's room on Harvey's floor!"
He smirks . Parker , is erect with a big ol tent " Nice woody Parker!" I said , Inochi slapped my ass again... I , love my vixen please ... keep , the teasing down or I'll ravish you now!

I bat my eyes " I , love it when you talk dirty!" Parker, you two need more help a bigger harem! So ,let her have good males and don't bully each other! He nodded at Inochi.

As , the smell of the meat reached me I ran to the bushes .... I'll get some medicine! Harvey got his tea brewing , while Inochi rubbed my back ... Are , you okay? " Yes , I'm pregnant it's the smell I guess!" QingQing nodded.

Thank you for earlier! " I'm , just doing what I should to help the beasts as a whole!" I started singing..

" Ra ra Rasputin Russia' s greatest love machine" QingQing , laughed as I pulled her over to do the dance while we sang and we ended " Ooh those Russians "
Parker looks pouting at us " Aww , Parker now she needs to punish you !... Just a little!"

I , continued dancing with QingQing as we turned around Parker I , took her hands and slap both his ass cheeks when , he turned I kept on dancing hiding a laugh.

" Dang girl he's got a nice ass right!" She , blushed as he turned playing mad " Parker , that's Russian for yum yum give me some!" Poor QingQing... But , n huh?!? I giggled.

Sit , my naughty vixen! Inochi , squeezed my boobs kissing my neck " Mmm yummy!" Harvey , gave me some meat " Thank you!"
He kissed my lips gently.. " Parker, you two eat !"

He , got her some meat and stood there " Parker, there is plenty of meat get some meat and eat it!"

He , did and when we were all done ... We , have somewhere to go ! " See , you later QingQing you two have fun!" She , left with her head hung...

" Inochi , should I take Curtis, and Winston? Do , you think she will try harder?" You ,can if you wish ! But , first get on , and Harvey stay with me! They , both shift I get on Inochi they began to run a thick fog was ahead when Inochi leapt in , Harvey landed right behind.

We , stopped and I slid off they both , shifted putting on a loin cloth ... JESSICA ,WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN I WORRIED SICK?
" I , know Momma can we go inside and talk please?" Yeah , you better have some good answers!

I took their hands and went into the kitchen... Momma , looking like Major Payne ,ready to chew ass and spit nails... " Momma , remember I went to the fair?"
Yes! " Well , Inochi and his sister are God, and goddess twins of Beastworld! On , the ring of fire I fell and was about to be creamed potatoes but..
He ,saved me now I'm his wife , and also Harvey's he's a healer of the leopard clan!" She , straight looks at Inochi ... You , took my baby now it's time to pay up! Where's my emerald? He , chuckled passing her one... If , this works sign me up! It ,of course ,melted and she looks in the mirror... Fuck , me mother fucker this shit works! We laughed.