Chapter 27 Yum!

I , get in my truck and started the engine and was about to back out when a Hummer parked behind so..
I got out " Hello!" Mrs Jessica , I am here with two agents, who volunteered for the project!

I smiled " Well , if you ladies want a strong loyal man ,who can never cheat after sex .... then , I got the hook up in Beastworld!" This , is the most interesting thing , to ever happen at the agency!

" Come in , meet my mates , and family!" Plural? " Yes , Beastworld , is polyamorous so... you'll choose several mates!" How , did you get there? "I , am mate to Beast God !"

" What are your names?" Lakeisha , and I'm Ayla ! " My loves , this is Lakeisha , and Ayla they are trained agents , and volunteered to go to Beastworld!"  Hello , females! " This is Leopard, Wolf , and Tiger Queens the kings and  their other mates!"

" This is Inochi, Harvey , Curtis, Ether , Shuu , and Winston my mates! And , um that's mer King Jin , and his guards!"  Hello! They all nodded... " Would , you two like a plate of catfish?" Sure!

" I'll , be back Momma is here!" Winston , took my hand and we left together. As ,we drove along he held my hand " Winston , I need to make a couple quick stops!"

I , pulled into the drug store and went in with him . He , drew eyes from across the aisles but.. I , didn't care I got those big condoms , and some vitamins.

Are you married? This , pharmacist asked ogling Winston.
" Yes we are!" I , swiped my card , we left by the time we , got all the food in the truck ... Well , weirdo isn't this a chance encounter!  " Karen , what is your problem now?"

How'd , somebody like you get that? " Somebody like me? Winston , I think Momma needs a maid!"  Pfft , you couldn't buy a car much less pay anybody !

" Wanna bet?" Bet ,what this crappy old truck? " I , bet I can pull in at that camper place , and buy the nicest motor home right now!" She , laughed with her buddies and one dude who , believes everything she says as gospel.

I pulled over to the door... Yes mam , how can I help you  today?
" Which of the motor homes is your nicest  one ?" With , his cheshire cat smile ... over , here its our luxury with  a bedroom  , couch  , pull out bed , kitchen,  and  bathroom! " I'll take it !" I take out my card ... Mam , this is a sixty thousand dollar home?!

" Did , you  notice my card is black? I , got it  covered!" Signed the papers and " I'll , get it  later this evening , or tomorrow  just mark as sold!" Done !

Taking , my card and paperwork  I , smiled  at Karen as I pulled out going home. Winston , kissed my cheek " We , can mate later! I , got condoms !" He blushed.... What is that? " We , use them during sex so I , don't get pregnant right away ! I , still need to nurse the cubs for  awhile , and we just need to  be careful !"

He , blushed and  hung his head " Winston , I want to  have cubs with  all of you so... don't think that okay!" But.. " What ?" My ,seed has to touch you! " Mmm , well I've made you and Ether wait ! I , guess we can but I told Curtis , he could have cubs next because he can incubate them ,during the rain  season! Is , that okay if we mate after?"

" Thank you for the emerald ! It , really  sped up my healing!" Your my pretty female! There ,is nothing I , wouldn't  do to protect you! I pulled over  at the camp shed , and  kissed him passionately Mm he growls.

We , break for  air  smiling . As , we get back we sat to eat ... So , Jessica  how many men have you courted? " Ayla , you  mean beastmen or human  men?"

All! " The , human men well let's see about  seven I ,think all but one were assholes , and cheated!
The , one that wasn't an asshole we just saw his , girlfriend of two years she still thinks I , want him back so she's  b to me! And , the only beastmen I , courted are the mates I have now!"  I , say as I put a puddle of ketchup on my plate. "Yum!" I smiled. I , enjoyed eating that food but... Knock,  Knock!