Chapter 24 Then what?

" You asked where the baby is ? I want to know what his , supposed father has been doing? Where , were the things he needed or at least your time before now? Huh?"

I , was out trying to handle some things! I nodded " Well , the attitude this girl has won't fly around here ! " That's my girl! " And , who takes care of the baby? And , you allowed her to speak to me that way!"

He , just hit me I stood up and cut loose mowing grass , all over his head he fell back and I stopped a minute " Come ,on punk hit me again! Your , lucky you're ass isn't dead !"

Inochi, was on the scene with all of them I just didn't realize it " If , you want to see him.... prove , you can make better choices until , then my men are his Daddies like my brother his grandpa!"

I will do that! " Good ! I want you too! Then ,do right by him even if you aren't with her!" He , helped that girl up she ran at me so I got her by the hair and wham , wham , wham just like a granny across the behind!

" Remember, that next time you want to throw down there's more!"
I , walk back in mumbling " Little bitch calls me old!" That ... He deserved that ! You should've let them beat him! SIT ,YOUR ASS DOWN YOU JUST GAVE BIRTH!

" Yes ma'am Momma!" I , zipped my lips while she got an ice pack. Harvey looked aggravated ... Next , time let us handle it! " Harvey , I've been pissed at that boy for awhile! I'm , honestly glad I did it this time !"

Don't again! Think of the cubs! I hugged him" I'm ,sorry I worried you all but... You , can't kill or put him in the healers here ! So , I beat him for my niece!" Momma made her phone call after giving the Queens their breakfast I , got mine and sat down eating.

I , woke up on the couch with Harvey stroking my hair " I , must have fell asleep!" Here , take this emerald! "Thank you Winston!"
I , sat up as it desolved and I , began to feel better " Now I'll eat !

I , smiled getting my leftovers and I , ate and then checked the cubs who are fine ! I , sat outside watching the males spar... Inochi , stopped coming over he lifted me in his arms licking all the cuts, and bruises... My, naughty vixen! "Hmm?"

Your , so strong but take care ! " I , know I upset you but.. I , have to do my part and protect my love!" Curtis , came outside and Inochi sat me on his coils . I , placed an order for the Chinese food I , wanted and got delivery to the house.

After about an hour of watching them grapple , run and trade licks a horn blew " I'll be right back! " Getting , my food and tipping the driver he whistled.

And , I went on in after waving I sat back with Curtis and ate that yummy sweet and sour shrimp, rice egg rolls, soup and drank tea .
Mate , that smells good! I smiled .
Giving both Shuu , and Ether a bite ... Mmm it's good!

" This is fried shrimp!" They each fed me then I , gave Curtis a piece he smiled.. " Winston , Inochi!" They came over " Try ,a bite!"
Their tails wag ... "Thank you , all for staying by my side!"

I was surrounded in hugs... I hear crying " I , better go nurse the cubs!" They , smiled as I went inside and changed my little girl's diaper, and they all had a turn to nurse as I burped them I carried them to the table.

I , cuddled each of the cubs before putting them back in the basket..
The Queens , and Momma are outside talking there is a knock at the door " Just a minute!" I , took the cubs to my room. I , opened the door with a rich sort of man with , shades and an armani suit and , high dollar cologne is looking at me...

" Hello, can I help you?" Thank you miss ! Yes , I need you to help me with something! " I'm , not sure what it is but I'm not from money!"
Oh , I know but I'm actually interested in your friends! "What about them ?" How , do they shapeshift? Are they strong? I , work for the government! I , can get you anything! " They , are not pets ,or playthings! They're ,my mates , and family the fathers of my babies! Please ,don't do anything to us!" No , I don't want to touch them! " Then ,what do you want for your silence?"