Chapter 22 Splash

I , start a pot of coffee to brew taking the remote I , click the TV on to the top twenty  videos " Ether, Winston are you okay? I know your confused!" What is all this Jessica?

"Come sit in here ! I'm , a human from this world ,and yes Inochi is Beast God! Ape king , is afraid of me and unhappy in my being Inochi mate ! So  he's making up accusation that I'm a sorceress or some crap ! To , be honest in this world your all fantasies because , nobody has seen a beastman! Well , accept for  my family of course!"

Winston , looks like he's in deep thoughts ... What , is this thing that makes noise? " It's  a TV It's hard to explain in terms you understand but this box has a signal that sends live pictures to the screen from  a satellite in outer space to our internet on Earth then the music, and movies  that we watch here appear on the different channels !"

Ether , nods in thought there's a knock at the door so I open... Aunt Jess, Jeremiah wants to see you!
" Come on in!" Oh , you look about ready to pop! " Yeah , Inochi said the divine energy grew in me so... it won't be long !"

I , sat and held Jeremiah while Harvey  smiled  he giggled " He's , on the job for your ears Harvey!"
Montana laughed... He's getting bigger! " Yeah growing fast!"

Why, don't we ever see your males? Curtis asked.... Because , he's a sperm doner not a daddy!
They look at each other " She , means he wants nothing to do with  her or the cub!"

This ,visibly upset my sweethearts " Like , I said this isn't Beastworld males , and females can leave moving on here ! I , guess none of you  really  understood that!" 

Not , too long after Momma pulled in " Will ,you shift and help my Momma Curtis?" Eh " No , wait we don't have your hides !" I'll go! "Thanks Harvey !" Jeremiah , reached for Curtis ... I , smiled as he looked at him not quite sure what to do ...

They , came in with lots of meat from the wholesale store, and other stuff I go to help.. No , mate we will help! Then Momma... Who , are these handsome fellas?

" This is Ether , and Winston !" You , better fix that one up with  a good man! " Well , the Ape king started some trouble ! I , can't go back until Inochi says it's okay!"
You , know this is home too!

I , poured myself a cup of coffee,  two milk and sugars... I've , been reading that story and I , understand why you did certain things but... did ,that ape say you upset the balance?

" Momma , he also claimed I'm a sorceress , who put Inochi under a spell or something!" What? Shoot   I wish.... we, need some powers , and house elves to do chores! That is ridiculous!

" What , are we cooking?" I , thought gumbo then maybe , chicken and dumplings tomorrow!
" Yum yum!" I suddenly hear Inochi in my mind... Jessica! " Yes?" I'm , sending Shuu with the kings!

" Inochi is sending Shuu with the kings! That ,means the Queens might be coming too!" Daddy , killed a deer ! He , can come over and barbecue or do burgers!

" I , better see how many are coming through first!" I , walked out back to the field I hear footsteps "Shuu , did you all make it?" Yes mate!  I , heard as they got closer and... the , Queens brought the whole family.

" We , are just about to start cooking!"  Bark , bark bark " Speedy , no come here!" I carry him. " Hey Momma!" She turned around ... Oh , Hello again! " This is Wolf , and leopard queen , and this is Tiger King and Queen , Winston's brother!"

It's nice to meet you! Sit , at the table this is my granddaughter and great grandson! " And , my great nephew!" The , Queens sat in the chairs there mate on the floor ... Where are your males? " Momma , she asked about Daddy!"
Oh ,me and him divorced but we're still friends ! My , two younger sons their father died!

" I'm , craving chinese food want some Momma?" Nope , that's all you but call it in before you go pick it up! " I'll , check my account first!"
What is an account ? Momma explained my writing and how I make money from it.. I , placed my order " SPLASH"..... " Cancel ,that my water just broke!"