Chapter 31 Beautiful 18+🍒🍑🌶🍋🍆🍌🫑♨️

I look at him with a blush " Yes, just talk it over with the others!" Jin smiled... Sit with us! Inochi said pulling into his lap .

As the tournament began I was fierce and bloody. I , turned my face at an arm being thrown from the arena ... Are you alright? I took a breath " I will be soon!" Shuu and Ether rub my back .

After , all the gore and two withdraw from the fight injured another ape won but this one is tri marked and doesn't have a mate...
The leopard , wolf ,and tiger kings greet him we went in to get our things.... Female , you brought my father back!

I look " Oh , Rosa yes with Inochi of course! How ,did you fare ?" Hmm , you brought father back but I don't trust you! I nodded
"Well , ask them about their trip with us ! I'm , glad your all okay Rosa!"

Thankfully, she didn't press the issue... and I was ready to go back to Camel Hump after telling Lakeisha , and Ayla they both seem very happy they cuddled the cubs and we go ahead Jin with us.

It , got close to nightfall when we arrived back , at Harvey's hut. Shuu , made a bed of furs for the cubs in the other room. Curtis captured my lips receiving me of all the furs I noticed the others just went to guard.

He ,pulled me onto his coils as I wrapped my legs around him.he laid me on the furs peppering kisses down my neck, I lick his ear he hissed a growl .

His , claw enters me thrusting I moan bucking my hips "Please " I moaned out he enters another, and another until I burst he licks his fingers and fests on her , as his cool tounge flicks , I man as he sucks .

He , finally aligns both memories thrusting in balls deep I moan "ehh Please move" He did so with vigor he lifted my hips going deeper as our pleasure builds we picked up the pace. I kissed him hungrily as we came in pleasure.

We rested a bit..Then ,Ether came with water and a hide Curtis cleaned me and went outside I thought " It's gonna be a long night !"

Early the next morning I woke up between Shuu ,and Harvey I mated with Winston , and Ether last night and Jin must be at the lake I pat his shoulder " Shuu" Yes , mate I need to pee and get a bath after!" He. stretched and yawned as he takes me to the sand pit.

I , pick a few leaves along the way to wipe with and pee " Shuu , let's go to the lake I'll wash my hands!"
He smiled as I kissed him and carried me to the lake I washed my hands, and face.... Hello Jessica! " Good morning Jin! Why , don't you come have breakfast with us?"

He , shifted and put on his covering we all go in " Where, is Ether?" Out ,hunting with Curtis!
" That , reminds me we haven't checked the fish traps in awhile!"
Jin looks curiously " I made fish traps ! They ,didn't understand how I can hunt so I built them , and showed them my weapons one time!"

Why would you need to hunt? " Why shouldn't a female know how to? My , Daddy eh father taught all.of us to hunt , that's how I met Inochi!" He , seemed surprised as I ,recount all the stories and how he left with a promise.. he smiled.

Inochi kissed my cheek... I missed you! " I never forgot! And , wanted you to find me!" The bath is ready! " Thank you Harvey!" I , start to get my other hides.... I ,will make you clothes!

I blushed " Okay Jin!" He , followed me to the bath .. I , strip and kiss his cool lips he feels my curves as he raises my leg over his shoulder licking and sucking her I moaned .

He stood lifting me he grinds his tip again my wetness sheathing himself fully as I fell on his length we moaned into our kisses. He stepped into the tub as I bounce on him he thrusts up I ran my fingers through his hair. He , held my hips thrusting deeper ,and holding as we came in pleasure.
He bathed me and made my pretty dress " It's beautiful!"