Chapter 21 Can't miss!

So , our visit with the queen I think relieved the leopard king some. We , went back to Shuu's room and I , laid down with Ether who was shy "Can , you rub my belly?" Yes! He , purrs and rubs hugging my back. After , awhile they all lay down when I fell asleep with him.

I , awoke early gentle breeze , and the scent of meat cooking over the fire, counters by sweet flowers I sat up " Shuu , Shuu "  I say gently..Yes mate? " Where , can I go pee?" I'll , take you !

He , carried me to the sand pit I had him stop so I , picked some leaves to wipe with after.  I felt so much relief " I , should wash  my hands in the creek!"

No , we will  go to the river beasts pee there! " Yikes , thanks for telling me! That ,would  help control the odor somewhat but... you , should  collect water upstream for bathing , and  drinking !"

He grinned.. We ,do Jessica over there! I thought  " Phew , what a relief!" We , got back in his room after  washed my hands. " Where , is Ether, and Curtis?" They , went hunting! Harvey , says with a smile.

Inochi , in his beast form was lying by the window so.. I , sat  stroking his ear ,and  fur he licks my cheek.  I , laid my head on his paw , and went back to sleep.

Jessica! " Mmm?" I say sleepily.. Breakfast is ready! I , sat up slowly " I , don't know why I'm so sleepy!"
The , cubs will come soon ! I , looked at Harvey and nodded .

I , ate my breakfast  then freshened up using my brush I brought from  Momma's. I  put my pink scrunched hair tie in , and wear my snake shed dress Curtis made... "Let's , go watch the trading party!" Harvey ,carries me this time while , the others flanked us.

We , got in front of the stage while  they came in , the crowds roaring the four kings stood on stage. The , ape king makes a point to stare at me... I thought  " I , hope he's not stupid enough to try something!"

As , they enter the city the females are on stage too. The , ape king did his speech about the choosing and then .... Since ,Winston saved the fox female he goes to her! Then ... Don't come closer! It , really pissed me off everyone laughing  at him.
" If , none of you  females can appreciate how sexy this beast is... I'll , gladly accept him! If ,he'll have me!"

The , crowd went silent and Winston  blushed looking at me ... I accept female! I , smiled as he came down ... Congrat..Tiger King  starts  then this ape... I , would congratulate you  Winston  but , that female isn't from  this world!

" You , have guts Ape king! You , know who I am!  Just , because you don't like my origin ,won't change  Beast God's mind or heart!" Hmph ,you evil female have upset the balance of nature!

" Inochi , will you send us to my Momma ! While ,you  handle this shit please?" I smiled  at " Winston,  ape king is only scared of my intelligence , and position its not like he can change anything! I'm , here beside Beast God as his mate to help  his people!  We ,were friends as cubs ! You , can't doubt me unless you doubt his judgment!"

My , love yes I believe I must attend some things ! RUN HER OUT!   Ape king yelled... "Stay right behind him!" He , grabbed me and ran fast into the fog , on the other side in the field " Is everybody okay!"  Ether , and Winston look confused " It's , okay this is my home place !"

They nod in thought  " So , do you  believe Inochi when , he says he is Beast God?" I , asked as we get to the back door I knocked "Momma , Momma it's us!" I ,walked around the front  getting the , hidden key we went inside...

" Just sit somewhere!" I , got my phone from  the charge cord  dialing-up.... Jessica! " Momma , something happened ! We , had to come back so I used the key !"
Okay , I'll get more meat and vegetables then!

Inochi hugs me... I ,will get Mei to help and Shuu will get the leopard  , and Wolf kings to fetch Tiger King I will straighten this mess ! I ,will not allow this disregard , for my judgment or disrespect to my love! " Come back soon!" I , can't miss my cubs birth! He kissed me lips assuring and Shuu , did too then they left.