Chapter 30 Beast City and can I?

Since , you can talk what happened to  Jessica? Jax asked.
She , was attacked by Ape king!
What? He , was next to me looking while Harvey put on the ointment.

Jax , went on a question after  question... Karen , is watching this  obviously jealous so... Karen , so you  both have , to sign that agreement ! Momma said politely.
No I dont! Karen spat..  " This , is my family! Don't try anything !"

I , knew you had to be a whore! " "You , want to run that by me again?" She bowed up .. Yeah whore! " I , don't get paid for  sex ! I , never have and the mates I, have I love  so mind your own business!"

Female  , what is wrong with  having strong mates , to keep you  safe? " Wolf Queen , they don't understand the ways of Beastworld!" Females , have to  have  mates to  hunt , and protect you from  ferals!

Karen , you  sign that paper with me! I watch the good , the bad and  ugly stare down ... No Jax! Karen, if you  don't it's over!  Curtis , slithers in pulling me into his coils.

For a minute Karen ogles the looks scared... It's a a na ga!  Then , Curtis kissed my cheek ... Female , I am a snake beastman!   " Well , while you two discuss this... you ,can't leave without talking to Remington! And , I need to go check on something so... Harvey will you wait here?"

Yes my mate! He , smiled as Curtis , slithers out back carrying me....
The first thing I noticed is Qin is in the helicopter with the ape king... who , is getting treated for his wounds .... " Natasha, Mr Remington thank you for coming out! I , need for you to tell this girl she needs to sign.

Oh , she wants to refuse? " Yes ,she and Jax have had problems so...
Oh she's jealous and thinking?!?
" Yeah , but we weren't I've been in and out of Beastworld!" He , went inside with Natasha.

Jessica! " Yes Inochi?" Come talk with me! I , smiled and followed him into the misty fog , coming out at his place we mated the first time.. " My love is everything alright?"

It will be! He , sealed my lips with a kiss to which I , returned passionately breaking for air...
We ,need to return to the Beast City before long! " It's okay I told Harvey we can go back tomorrow! I just need to get my motor home , and go look at our property but ....

No we need to go now!  " Alright , shouldn't we bring the others?" Yes! "I love you Inochi!" Nuzzling my neck... I love you too! So , we got the other's , Momma took my paperwork to , pick up my motor home and the cubs went with us.

We , arrived at the city and they immediately went to the stage , at the arena the hawks flew down one in particular looks " Hello again!" He blushes nodding . Winston and the kings roar , and growl then the beasts all gather around..

They , announced that they had returned , and that Beast God , will be ruling Ape kings seat until another had seated there. The beasts all whispered as Inochi spoke ....

I , am beast god this is my mate ! There , will be a tournament held for these two females ,to choose mates here tomorrow!
Ayla, and Lakeisha blushed but stood with smiles.
" Don't , worry it will be something to remember!" Yeah , but it's like those princess stories!

" That's Beastworld for you!" I , look into the crowd and , see several blushing males from different clans " You , ladies have admirers!" You do too girl!  " Huh where?"  The merman! 

I , looked right in front of the stage "King Jin" and now that I  look I thought " Is ,that Lanze?" There both looking at me... I , smiled and we all left the stage.

The , crowd parted and we go in Shuu ,carried me as I stroke his hair we settled in...

Time skip TWO WEEKS LATER...

We , had the tournament both Lakeisha , and Ayla picked  a few nice hunks and we helped them pick  two nice houses  close to the castle .

We , started making  soaps and , sell them in the Beast City  plaza .
We built  a smoker from  clay ,and  stones. Then ,my loves did a class on the process once a week.
This , brought strong males into the city with , more females , and finally a dozen beastmen ,want to battle for the king position. As , we go outside to watch... Hello again! " Oh , King Jin ,you  came to watch?" He placed  a basket of jewels, cloth they make clothes from,  a pretty hair pin , luminous pearls... Yes , can I be your male?