Chapter 29 Yes!

" You , must have followed us through!" I coughed  Shuu , and Winston held Qin arms. " Why , do you  hate me Qin?" She growls.
I , heard everything you  said !
"About  what? Oh , your pissed because I , told Jin about what happened! "

He's my mate! " Is he? Did you  mate , or is it just because he's a stepping stone for you huh?"  That , is not your concern! " Now see your wrong ! It , is because I know who you  asked but... didn't tell so , you owe yourself, and  the entire mer clan there lives!"

This , has nothing to do with you! " Yes it does Qin ! I'm , mate to Beast God , did you think he would let you kill me?"  Your full of lies! " Your in denial , and by the way... don't , think of using clan to go after the , one who saved you!"

Why is that? " You , look sexually frustrated when's , the last time ape shit fucked you  bowlegged?"
Where is his mark? Inochi demanded... " At , this point I think  it must  be on her ass cheek,  or puss!" No! " You , left the clan admittedly being cooped up in that cave , would have been  boring but ... you , could have had them take you out !?! But , you  just abandoned them instead! Do , you  deserve to be his queen?"

I hate you! " What , you hate is that I'm right! "  Call Remington here! " I'll , go get my phone!" As , I dial the number .... What happened? I , looked a King Jin " Qin ,and  Ape shit happened to me! She's , pissed off I told you  what happened!"

Hello! " Hello Natasha,  I need  Mr. Remington like now with a few men to possibly help! Inochi , asked we had some trouble!" On the way! I ,heard a deep voice. I , turn and went back out to my surprise... king Jin , followed without  running to her...

" Inochi,  I asked him to come with  help! I , wasn't sure what you needed done!" Harvey , hugged  me then licks the bruises ... Are they  coming? " Yes , on the way now!"

The , wolf king came outside ... You , tried to kill a female! ...Yes , this female upset the balance of nature! The , leopard king came over... Her , disposition is nice! You , have not been nice or agreed with her!

They , talk back and forth so I sat with Ether in the grass ignore the majority of the talk but.... I,  watch  Qin " Jin , she tells lies! What did she  lie about?  She , can't be Beast God's mate , she isn't from  Beastworld!

He looks at her .... You left? She , goes with  the puppy eyes .. Yes , a feral took me! " At , your request he did!"  How , would you  know?
" You , really wanna know?" Yes!  She snapped.

" Because,  this world has stories about yours , and other realms like yours that , are also ruled by Beast God!" She growls  " I ,know who you  asked ! I , also know he refused to be your mate!"

I , see a car pull up while a helicopter landed then... " What is Jax , doing here with Karen? I'll , go handle that!"  I walk over " Mr Remington,  Inochi is there!"

I , hurried to the front door Momma , answered holding  Ai ... She cries " Ai , Momma is here!"
There hungry  Jessica! ... I look at "Why , did you two come?" You lied to Jax! "About what?"  You , said I was jealous!

" Well  ,when you say ... How'd you get with somebody like him? It , sounds that way!?" He , must be the dad? " No but he is .... Wait,  why do you  want to know?"  Wah wah  " I've , got to go in so if you  follow me in you , better sign a confidentiality agreement!"I will go tell Remington! " Thank you Momma!"

They , followed me inside I sat on the couch...As I nurse the cubs .. What , are you nursing kittens? And a baby?  " There , all three my babies!" He came in " Harvey , this is Jax ,and  Karen!" He nodded.
Holding our cub " Harvey ,is one of my mates!" Yeah , it's cool her fox man is a god!

" This is Ayla , and Lakeisha !"  After I finished nursing the cubs ... They , talk with my Momma ... Jessica,  I have medicine for your neck! " Thanks my love!" I see hurt in his eyes  " Harvey ,  it isn't your fault or anybody else's!" I , want to  kill him! " Inochi , will handle things and ,we can go see your patients after tomorrow!"  He can talk? " Yes , he's a beastman not a regular beast!"