Chapter 20 Figured That

" Parker, why are you upset?" Mother, is angry with father because of you! " He , and Wolf King followed out of concern and curiosity ! Nothing , happened that shouldn't! He , can't betray his mate bond you know that!"

He growls... I know! " Listen, I'll go talk to her later! What , are her favorite flowers?" The purple ones! I , open the hide " Like these?" Yes! " Let's ,make her some soap!" No ,QingQing will give her soap!

" Okay ,then what do you suggest I give her to help the king?" Just , come talk to her! They , all come as we follow Parker, to the garden-like place kinda like behind Shuu's room.

Mother ! Cub! He , saw us I bow "My king , My Queen! Hello , QingQing!" Hello again Jessica! "So , how have you and Parker been doing?" Good! I smiled " That's great we went to visit my family! My , great nephew is a little cub , he was on a mission to get ears! It was so cute!"

QingQing giggled! My little nieces , loved them I actually didn't know our king , had followed us until I ,went outside to see what Speedy was barking about a regular beast pet! Then, I invited them in to eat , and rest there was no point in them sleeping in the field! "
Where , did everyone sleep? " Oh QingQing he ,and Wolf King slept on the couch bed , my mates , and nephew slept in my room with me, my mother in her room , and Goddess Mei in the other room!"

Who is that? "My ,Queen she is Beast God's twin sister!" Inochi , came next to me ... She , is my sister ! " QingQing ,we found shampoo ginger earlier in the forest!" Wow , show Parker!

I nodded with a smile.... Female, you disrespected me by, taking my mate your king into your den!
" My Queen, nothing happened that shouldn't! In , the world I came from it isn't uncommon to have friends, and family over ! So , no I didn't make them stay outside! I ,wanted them to see I was trustworthy and truly the mate of Beast God!"

Why ,would a God choose a outsider who ,is nothing to this world? You don't belong here! Tears escape me silently "Ask him!" The , rain began to fall as I turned and walked out..

Inochi growls... You , make my mate cry! I , chose her because I love her! She , saved us all! He yelled I sat outside the garden crying ... HOW , SHOULD I PUNISH YOU? Please Beast God don't hurt Mother! Parker begged.

I , dab my eyes and go back in "Tell me this ! Since , my personality doesn't earn the love of his beasts ,shouldn't I be an snobbish bitch? Yeah ,that's about the normal for Beast females right? I'm , here to help him although the attitude ,I get I wonder if any of you deserve the kindness!"

" And , by the way QingQing is from my world so... all ,those nice traits came from her clan right!"
Your from Earth? "Yes , but as his mate I have divine energy like him!"

I , looked at the queen " Well , should I , be rude and leave others out where someone could have mistaken them for, regular beast and killed the because beastmen are a fantasy there?"

No! " Thank you , because when we went the first time ,a little shit called animal control! They ,could have taken them , locking them up in a zoo ,or done experiments on them to understand there anatomy!"

But , beastmen are strong? " I , know QingQing and we could have got them back but..
not , without causing trouble or bloodshed ! Have ,you thought about tranquilizer they might try it! You , know for most people to accept something , you have to ease into things!"

But , didn't you take them somewhere? " Yes my queen ! To , my brothers house we were safe there! My , nieces friends probably thought they liked to cosplay!"

QingQing , explains cosplay and then realized she ,spilled the beans to Parker... he got upset and walked out of the garden "QingQing, it'll all work out ! Honesty , is the best policy!"

Why , didn't you tell him QingQing? The queen asked.. " My Queen ,because she's scared see in the past of our world.. people ,who were thought to be bad sometimes had ,really bad things happen ! She ,didn't understand this world at all! I ,doubt her father ever allowed her be courted !" He didn't! He is strict! " I figured that!"