Chapter 18 I have ??

I looked at this beastman " How , old is he?" Nineteen , moon cycles his mother is a dragon! I thought " Okay , he's nineteen and I'm twenty five, so it's not exactly robbing the cradle " How ,does he feel about this?"

I , look at Inochi and he rubs my back while , Harvey stands in front of this tall muscular guy with silvery strands in his turquoise colored hair , coming from behind..

I , am Ether please accept me as your male! I , am two marked but I promise to get stronger! " You , are handsome! I , want you to truly be happy so... are , you doing only because I saved your brother, or do you really like me?"

He blushed but he looked up ... You are beautiful , you help your mates  and I , watched you earlier so I know you are much nicer , than other females!

I nodded " Why , don't you catch me some short birds alive? We , can have them lay eggs for us the females! And, when my other mates get back.. we , can talk it over okay!" He smiled

I , won't let you down! " Let's , build some small coops with a lid that opens !" I , started to help but was quickly sat on a bed of moss , while they worked the gator man watching.

" So , how did you meet your mate?" I , asked this alligator a slight grin crossed his face ... She , was sunning by the river,  with her first mate of her clan I ,offered her some gifts ! " Did , she talk to you or play hard to get?"

He chuckled... You , are an interesting young female! "Tell , your mate I said you're too cute to be old!  That , ought to get ya extra cuddles!" He laughed.

He , cleared his throat... I , just might try that! Harvey looked over and I smiled, Inochi looked at me mischievously ... Now , Jessica I know how to get more cuddles!

" Nuh uh!" Yes I do! " No bad boy!" I , slapped his ass while he hugged me Inochi , and Harvey kissed my cheeks. This , gator laughed at our antics I heard a growl " Shuu it okay!" Inochi , explains the recap of events..

While Shuu , and Harvey cleaned these rabbits , we started cleaning the fish and  started a fire with the brush in a ring of rocks I seasoned the fish by poking little holes putting in bits of lemon pepper, and roasting it over the fire.

The , rabbit meat we used some rosemary I found and roasted some sweet potatoes too. I hear some leaves crunching " Curtis!" I , have a tiger!  " This , will be my first time eating a regular beast cat !"

They , all smiled at me " Let's keep the hides !"  Another  set of big feet  approached ... Female , I have your shirt birds! " Thank you  Ether! Now ,this is Harvey , Inochi , Curtis , and Shuu you all talk but don't kill each other!"

I , gave them my best resting bitch face... They ,nodded  and go talk with  him  , after  putting  my four hens in the little  coops .. Harvey , opted to stay with me since the gator man is here.

I , turned the meat with Harvey  while it cooks I decided it was time to sing...
" Day after day I'm more confused
Yet I look for the light through the pouring rain
You know that's a game that I hate to lose
And I'm feeling the strain ain't it a shame
Oh give me the beat boys and free my soul
I wanna get lost in your rock and  roll and  drift away "

I , finished the song and I had an audience I , didn't even realize there was ... Harvey ,wrapped his arms around me protectively he growls. Pretty female are you  bird clan? "No!" Mer clan ? " No , my clan is far away from here!"

"Are , you with the trading party by chance?" Yes , is this feral bothering you? " No , not at all ! His , cub got caught in my fish trap so , he is here thanking me! Is , Winston near by? If , so tell him I'd like to talk to him!"

I will get him! The , bear ran back ... Jessica! " Yes?" Curtis ,  wrapped me in a hug , your pretty song drew many ears! I kissed his cheek  " The , trading party heard I , asked the bear to bring Winston!" He ,frowns a bit but I whispered " Let , me save him like I did you!" He , nuzzles my neck  nipping gently ... Only , because I know you  love us all ! That , spurred me to kiss each of them. When , Ether looks at me blushing I , kissed him gently .... Female , I have Winston!