Anger(*)

I shuffle around in the bed and bring my sheets to cover my exposed feet as they almost feel like they're freezing. Why the fuck is it this chilly? I thought we were in the middle of summer. I feel the sunshine hit me lightly from the glass panels. I turn over to the other side to guard myself against it and shiver with annoyance, although the warm sunlight feels nice on my face. I extend and put my arm around Honeybee's side of the bed, trying to find his jaw and hold him for comfort. My hands, instead, land on the pillow. Weird. My hand goes down trying to find his neck, and I still can't feel his skin. I bring my hand down to his waist. I CAN'T FEEL HIM AT ALL, WHAT THE FUCK?!?! My eyes are shot wide awake, as I realize he's not in the bed with me anymore. We slept together last night, so where the fuck else would he be?! I grab my sheets and hold them up to see if he's somehow been hiding underneath, but I find nothing.

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK!!!

My eyes dash around the room and I see the bathroom door slightly wedged open. I remove my sheets in one rough motion and run towards the door, slamming it open in desperation, only to find absolutely no one inside. There I am, staring at my naked body, in the wide mirror, with only the sound of waterdrops from the dripping faucet echoing in the bathroom. I see the water splashed around the sink is still new and fresh, so he must've not gotten too far. I grab a silky white bathrobe and tighten it with anger around my waist before I fling the bedroom door open. I start stomping through the corridor, looking into each of the rooms as I go through my penthouse.

-
"..N..Nothing here."
-
"Are you playing games with me, Adrian?"
-
"No...not here either."
-

I slam open the door to his room, only to find just to find the room being illuminated by one singular lamp.

"He's not even in his OWN FUCKING ROOM!?!?!?"

I stomp over to the lamp, turning it off, and storming away again. My eye is twitching and my teeth are starting to hurt from gritting them together so hard, but this pain is nothing compared to the anger that I'm feeling about how I let my Honeybee escape from my grasp. I've had him under my control for a year now, and he just suddenly runs away?

"I won't let this go unpunished. I'm going to find you. And when I do, I'm going to make sure you suffer. All the times I've held you down, choked you out, beat you into a pulp, those would seem like a child's play compared to this."

My thoughts race back and forth as I zoom past the kitchen, hoping to find him in the living room, as I spot a faint figure in the kitchen from the corner of my eyes. I stop in my tracks, turning around, and tiptoeing back to the kitchen sliding door, trying my best not to make any sound. I peek my head out, and the sight relieves me of the tension that was coiling around me like a tight snake. All the anger and anxiety that was tormenting me for the last 5 minutes start to subside as I see my Honeybee cooking a bunch of eggs in one pan and toasting a piece of bread on another. He looks so fucking adorable in that little apron. I observe him, and my body goes into a still state and each throb of my heart feels like it is being synchronized to the veins in my eyes, with my eyes starting to pulse with the beat of my heart. My maternal instincts kick in and a particular tunnel vision manifests on Adrian, with the crackling sounds of the eggs fading into the background. I sink into my own world and imagine having cute little kids with him, making me giggle with happiness.

Adrian's head snaps towards the noise to find me. He flinches as he makes a weird face,

"Wah! How creepy!!"