Spine

After what seems like forever, Anita finally slows down her car, before the huge chunk of metal comes to a stop. My heart is beating quite possibly the fastest it has ever beaten in its life. I look out the window to see a HUGE skyscraper with a big spacious reception to the side. It seems too huge, even for a fine dining place. I let the sight of the elegant lighting and fancy cars around the place soak in before I hear the keys of the car being wriggled out. I look over to Anita and she's already made her way out the car now. She stomps to my side, before grabbing my arm and almost forcefully dragging me out of the car. She slams the door behind me before aggressively locking her hand on my elbow and taking me with her.

"G- Get your hands off me! You're being too rough!!"

Anita tilts her head towards me with a frown on her face before adjusting her hand in a way that'll make us look like couples instead of a domestic violence case.

The motion sensor glass panels open on their own, and as we walk through it, we're hit by a cold razor-thin breeze from the top of the panel, making it feel nice and windy. I look around the reception and something irks me. This doesn't look like a fine dining place at all, even if it was deemed world-class.

"W-Where are we?" This doesn't look like a dinner place at all, Anita..."

"I know", Anita smirks.

"I took a little detour. This hotel is owned by my firm and I'm encouraged to use this from time to time, but I've never found any real use for it."

An eerie silence fills the conversation.

"But I think I know what to do for today"

Anita resumes dragging me through the reception and into a large elevator. The button for the 100th floor is smashed by her arching fingers before she gets an iron grip on my arm. There's a silence in the elevator before I try to make sense of the situation.

"W-Why are we here? I thought we were gonna go out and you would treat me to some good food..."

"Shut up. You have something more important to do before we grab dinner."

"Me?"

ding

The elevator door opens and Anita escorts me through the corridor. It's decorated with yellow lighting and the ground is covered with a light blue carpet having small symbols on it. She takes me to the final room at the end of the hallway before coming to a stop. She shuffles for something in her handbag and then removes a card from it.

beep

She pushes me in and locks the door behind her.

"Finally. Now get those clothes off and take a bath. That fucking skank's smell is still on you. It's making me absolutely gag just from here."

"S-Smell?"

"It almost made me throw up when I hugged you back at the gates."

She takes my hand gently and shows me the huge bathroom before pushing me in.

"Don't take too long. I've got everything planned out for us already.", Anita says while closing the door shut in my face.

I sigh and start taking off my clothes. As I get to my jeans, I hear a lighter.

click

click