Chilling

He looks so fucking cute when he's scared and on the verge of crying. It makes me go even crazier~

Adrian finally stopped wriggling and trying to make his way out of my grasp after I've beaten him. Seems like violence really is the way around everything. I understand why humans go to war, now. I realize why they're obsessed with power and conflict. It feels nice to have someone crack at my mercy, knowing how I hold his life in my hands and there's nothing he can do to stop me.

My nails make a lewd noise as I trace my fingers, and find the outline of the panties before putting them over to the side. I grab his dick, and it twitches in a REALLY cute way that makes me go even crazy over this power trip. I slide down on his thick cock, and it kinda hurts, since we hadn't been doing foreplay, but I don't give a fuck about anything at this point.

My head kicks back and my long hair touches my tailbone as I bask in the feeling of his cock penetrating my insides. I feel my walls coiling around him, like it was some sort of hospitality, greeting their guest. I stay still for a moment, and I open my eyes to see the lighting on the ceiling. A smirk breaks out on my face before I slowly turn my head down, and see my cutie's scared face.

He's looking to the side. Seeing his quivering lips, I lick the bottom of my lip, before comforting him.

I put one arm on the bed while still being on top of him. I delicately and gently caress his jaw and neck with affection,

"Don't worry, darling. You just needed some motivation to calm down. Now that we've got that out of the way,"

I bring my hips up making his dick feel all the folds inside me before I slam back down on his hips in an instant. He yelps and his eyes are shot wide open as he wheezes.

"Let's get started!~"

-

I keep moving up and down on his fat cock, my hands on his waist as I'm on top of him.

"T...There. Are you *thrust* feeling good yet, *thrust* honeybee? I know *thrust* I AM!!"

After a while, I rest for a brief moment to catch my breath and rest my hands on my bare naked thighs for comfort. I look down at Adrian, and I adore his semi-wet hair. From the looks of it, it seems to drying up pretty quickly since his body heat is high from the sex. It's waving to his right side. I snap my head and see there's a mirror where his head is facing. His eyes are still closed, and I can also make out a faint tear trying his best not to leave his left eye, but it's on the verge of getting out.

I put my hands on his jaws and order,

"Open your eyes"

His eyes open up slowly and he sees the reflection of me on top of him from the mirror.

"I

*thrust*

OWN

*thrust*

YOU!!~"

He yelps and whimpers cutely as I bring my hips down on him, with his hands clutching the white sheets on the mattress.

"SAY IT!!*thrust* SAY THAT I OWN YOU!!"

Adrian rapidly nods. Seeing how cute and vulnerable he is, I put my hands around his neck, and adjust my hands around his Adam's apple. I apply just a little pressure. Not enough to choke him or anything, but enough to establish dominance.