8 | Stardust

Dust Sans knew he was a bad person. But he also thought that was what needed to be done...tired of RESETs, tired of constant torture of him, his brother, and everyone else by a human.
He thought this was time for him to get everything into his own hands...

Sans' mood was fine. His brother was calibrating puzzles as always...
A wave hit him. Deja vu...like all of this already happened before. He looked at the rock...who did it remind him of? He teleported away to his station...but when he looked to the right, another deja vu. He had a feeling of presque vu like he was about to receive the knowledge of what was going on but...he couldn't. He teleported into the Judgement Hall... it's almost like he has seen a black silhouette appear...but it disappeared just as quickly.

"hmm...that expression..."

"well, I won't grace it with a description."

He lost, didn't he?

...

"you're really a kind of a freak, huh?"

Suddenly...He remembers. Remembers everything. His happy ending...finally believing the kid. Their genocides. His friends and himself dying over and over again, without any stop in sight.

"!!!!!!" - sans felt immense agony, like dying a thousand deaths. The only thought he could think of...was to have revenge on the human...for some reason, it was the only one that avoided being blocked by the pain he was experiencing. With the agony, he also felt too much guilt for him to handle...He sees a monster... and puts a bone in its skull. He realized what he just did and his eyes widened...another monster had seen him do it. He won't let him get away...his LV increased, as his feeling of guilt got less with each kill... he couldn't take it. He became a Murderer. He quickly disabled all the cameras.

Sans acquired knowledge about RESETs and what happened between them, as his soul now had tons of Determination. It was strange for him to not see himself melt from it because monsters lacked physical matter...it's like unknowingly to him, someone or some "thing" was helping him keep stable, at least physically.

The slaughter continued, sending Sans into madness, Papyrus was the only one that could make Sans feel something for a brief period of time...but you already knew that.

Ruins, Snowdin, Waterfall...Undyne proved no challenge. It seemed strange that the human was slow but that was to his advantage so he didn't mind. It was time for Hotland...Sans knew that by leaving Alphys alone he was risking a lot...he tried to figure out what to do with her and if she could be useful or if she was just free EXP.

***

Alphys sighed after FINALLY found blueprints after a long search, she didn't have time to fix it, didn't she? But she could at least try...she was running to the elevator, when suddenly...loud bang, she turned around.

"Mettaton!" Alphys called out.

"yeah sorry, alphy. already took care of him." Sans came closer.

"R-right, as if I didn't plan a countermeasure in that case!" - Alphys said, as a press of a button activated a shield around her. - "T-this magical shield is theoretically stronger than carbyne or graphyne! And you can't teleport inside, I-i made sure of it! This shield is magic proof!"
Sans' crazed smile slightly faded...he came closer as if calling her bluff...punched it real hard, which made a shockwave send the damage back. Sans was thrown into a wall, NOW he was really mad. "And here I am... wasting time."

"H-how did you survive t-tha-" - Alphys was interrupted by quick teleportation and a loud punch on the shield. Cracks formed all over it, as it started breaking. Alphys closed her eyes, as she knew she couldn't counteract something fast enough, so she tried to force electricity through it. But Sans refused to be affected.