The Server.

"Trough the deepest layers of the Mainframe, you examined some sort of sections. These are called Servers. Normally they operate the hierarchy of everything that is. At first, the server seems like some sort of anomaly, as it knows when an AU will be created, destroyed or erased, the same thing with the Anti-Void...and not just it, but any other place. But if you look at it for a long while it doesn't just know it...but commands it. You can think of it as some sort of engine of Reality.

Do you ever wonder why beings like Error cannot just slam trough Universes out of pure strength? The Mainframe does not allow him to. It only considers crushing "papers" as fair game, even if it is as tough, as if you were crushing the real thing.

Gladly, there is currently no reason for it to cause anything extremely bad. It doesn't want even more chaos than there is...and if it did, there is not just one Server. There is some sort of fail-safe. It's pretty simple, if one Server fails, then another will quickly manage to fix what had happened. That's the information I managed to get. Don't forget." Error404 still held the piece of "paper", it was written in a way that only he himself would understand, by code that was readable only by himself. "If you do manage to forget. Come back to the place again, this time knowing this place can indeed have an effect on you." He then wrote down the instructions on how to get back. He opened yet another pocket reality and cloned those "books" he has written in this pocket reality. He was doing this for a while, each time opening a pocket reality...if he had lost his memory, he would feel something different and check, which would cause him to find out the data again. This was a mere precaution.

If someone or something tried to do anything, it would only delay the inevitable, he would get the knowledge eventually. He made sure to make at least an infinite amount, even if something tries to stop him...then good luck doing that for all eternity. But that should be expected. As experienced Error404 was, he won't waste an opportunity.

A sudden step. Error404 looked around, was he correct? "Introduce yourself." Silence. Error404 could not collect the item he needed here if someone was still following. He started walking back to check who it was.

And he sees...The UnderPlayer?
"What are you doing here?" Error404 asked.

"Yeah, I followed you, sorry." Player, now on the floor from the sudden appearance of the skeleton, put their hand behind their head.

"...Who are you?" After some seconds of thinking he realized...this wasn't the Player he knew, something ticked Error404 off from seeing a different version.

"Oh, people call me the Player."

"I know what they call you. But how were you able to follow me to here?" Error404 thought for a while how this made sense. The "Real life" of the Player is above the Multiverse, then that means for another player to exist... That must have been a Player from another Hyperverse...or is it just a similar being? The latter did still make sense, but what would the point of that be? The Mainframe is probably trying to scare me, as if showing that even Hyperverses were connected trough the Server.

"I don't know really, I've been sent here by some strange power and then I've heard you talk about this...thing. And I thought of the possibilities.

...This is a game that is very hard one to cheat in without problems. Gaster messes up my happy ending time and time again. And having heard this...This would give me Admin powers, meaning I could control the worldline in any way that I wanted with no problems! Who WOULD waste an opportunity like this?!" Player continued.

"And you think you're not risking anything by being here." Error404 said clearly. " Did The Mainframe itself send him after all? Can it not affect me directly? Does it wants to scare...or challenge me? ...because of the item?" He thought.