Chapter 7: Gushing Red

Alexei looks between the two girls smiling, "Ah..." he chuckles. Seemingly not noticing Aloisia behind him. "Wow" he begins, getting closer to the two.

Yelena, who had been trying incredibly hard to control her temper, eventually gives up. Throwing a powerful punch in Alexeis direction. Her fist lands harshly on his nose. Alexei groans loudly cursing in Russian, "Okay" he mumbles holding a hand to his nose as Yelena glares out of the window "Why the aggression, huh?"

"Is it your time of the month?" Alexei shouts towards Nat and Yelena.

"He did not just say that" Aloisia mumbles, slowly reaching for the knife she keeps in her boot, grasping her hand around the handle tightly. Natasha had been the one to say that even though the goddess can access the shadow realm so should still have weapons on her person just in case she needs them.

"I don't get my period, dipshit. I don't have a uterus" Yelena replies. Al knows this must be a very sensitive topic for both of the girls and how outrageously rude for Alexei to ask something so personal and just plain stupid.

"Or ovaries" Natasha adds.

"Yeah. That's what happens when the Red Room gives you an involuntary hysterectomy" Yelena adds, Aloisia's frown deepens as she hears the two talk about the topic "They kind of just go in and they rip out all of your reproductive organs. They just get right in there and they chop them all away" Yelena says, moving her hands as if to simulate holding knives. Aloisia slips the blade that she was holding back into her boot, deciding that it wouldn't be very useful if she threw the knife into Alexei's carotid artery as he wouldn't be able to tell them where the red room is.

"Everything out, so you can't have babies" Yelena continues

"Okay, okay. Okay! Okay!" Alexei says, talking over Yelena. "You don't have to get so clinical and nasty" Aloisia scoffs at that, if talking about it is too hard for him he shouldn't have put his daughters in that position and forced them to become assassins.

"Oh, well, I was about to talk about fallopian tubes, but okay"

"No" Alexei mutters before continuing, "It means so much to me that you came back for me"

Natasha shakes her head, turning back to him, "No. No. You're gonna tell us how to get to the Red Room" Natasha says, wanting to point out straight away that none of them came back for him, only for the knowledge he holds.

"Huh, Whoa, look at you, huh? All business"

"Trust me, this isn't pleasure" Aloisia nods in agreement, none of them want to be here, especially with Alexei.

"Little Natasha, all indoctrinated into the Western agenda"

"I chose to go west to become an Avenger"

"'Cause they treated me like family" Natasha argues, Aloisia smiles. Thinking back to when the group where a proper family, not the half formed mess of one they are now. Al misses how things were before, when they all lived at the compound together. But she knows they will never lose the relationships they formed and while they may have fallen out now, hopefully they'll be able to come back together again eventually.

"Really? Family? Well, where are they now? Where is that family now?" Alexei asks, this is Aloisia breaking point. She stands, flames burning brightly in both her hands as she walks over to Alexei. She forms a concentrated blaze creating a blow torch flame, similar to a dagger shape, in her hand and pointing it at Alexei as she makes her way over to Natasha

"Right here. Just because you have no one doesn't mean Natasha is the same. I trust Natasha with my life, and would go whenever she asked me to. Not because I have to, but because I care. She is not longer your 'little Natasha', she has grown into a powerful woman, and has accomplished more than you could ever dream of. So you have no right to speak to her like that. You understand?" Aloisia says, all the while holding her flame in Alexei's direction. Natasha fights back the smile, and Yelena watches Al stand up for her girlfriend with a shameless grin on her face.