chapter two

CHAPTER TWO

spider-man from youtube

     THERE are four main reasons that you should never go to a strange boy that you just met's house.

1) He could murder you.
2) He and his friend could both murder you.
3) He could murder you and his friend.
4) He could turn out to be a superhero.

"What the fuck?" Olivia widens her eyes as Ned drops the Lego Death Star, therefore ruining the little progress they made.

"Uh..." Peter Parker says, clearly in his spider-suit, having crawled into his room on the wall.

Ned stands up.

"What was that?" Peter's aunt, May, calls from the next room.

"Nothing!" Peter calls, "It's nothing!"

"You're Spider-Man," Olivia says.

Ned finishes her sentence, "From YouTube."

"I'm not," Peter shakes his head, pressing the spider emblem on his suit, causing it to loosen and fall off, "I'm not!"

"You were crawling on the fucking ceiling!" Olivia exclaims in distress.

"No, what? No!" Peter says frantically, "How did you get into my room?"

"May let us in," Olivia answers, "She was proud of you for finally having a girl over."

"We were gonna finish the Death Star."

"You can't just bust into my room!"

May, as if on cue, walks in, "Man, that turkey meatloaf recipe was a disaster. Let's go out. Thai? Ned, Olivia, do you want Thai?"

"Yes, please," Olivia agrees.

"No!" Peter speaks for the two of them, "They both have a thing. To do. Later."

"Alright," May raises her eyebrows, "Maybe put on some clothes."

Peter nods, realizing that he's half-dressed and there is a girl in his room.

He grabs a shirt and puts it on instantly.

"I think we're thinking the same thing right now," Olivia looks at Ned.

"Yeah," Ned agrees.

"May doesn't know?"

"You're surprisingly jacked."