chapter three

CHAPTER THREE

penis parker

     PAISLEY Caitriona is a fairy.

Well, at least she calls herself a fairy, and essentially everyone else does, but really, she's a Peri.

Peri are known for their beauty, but they're mostly known for their magical abilities.

Everything you know about fairies? That applies to Peri as well.

Peri were mistaken by humans as demons, so the Peri were exiled to an island that the humans wouldn't dare to venture off to.

The Peri evolved to have new abilities. Healing powers, superhuman strength, and most importantly, the ability to hide their wings.

Since they gained that ability, they slowly began moving back to where the humans lived. The catch was that they couldn't reveal their secret to anyone.

Oh, and the most important rule: No Peri can ever, under any circumstances, fall in love with a human.

That's what makes Paisley Caitriona a half-blood. Her mother is a human, and her father...

Well, he's dead, but he used to be a Peri.

Paisley can't tell anyone her secret, and she can't break the rule her father once broke.

Because when a Peri falls in love with a human, it always ends badly.

Besides all this, Paisley isn't having fun at this party that Liz is hosting, unlike Olivia, who is having the time of her life.

Paisley is standing by the window when Olivia approaches her.

"I know this isn't your thing," Olivia shrugs her shoulders, "But don't you want to, like... be friends with these girls?"

"I guess," Paisley says, her feathery-sounding voice shining through, but her eyebrows furrow slightly, "Do you hear that?"

"Yeah," Olivia nods, "Penis Parker isn't too clever, in my opinion--"

"No, not Flash..." Paisley turns to look out the window, "I should..."

Olivia looks in the same direction, seeing the glowing blue light from afar, "Do your thing."

Paisley isn't even sure when Olivia found out she was a fairy, but Olivia really didn't care too much.

It's made things much easier, so Paisley isn't required to lie to her best friend 24/7.

Paisley flies to the source of the light, watching from above at what looks like a transaction involving lots of weapons.

She quietly watches, but the sound of an irritating ringtone catches her off guard.

"What the hell was that?" One of the men questions, "Did you set us up?" He pulls out a weapon and aims it at one of the other men, whose hands are up in the air, as a masked hero jumps down out of nowhere.

"Hey!" Spider-Man calls, "If you're gonna shoot someone, shoot at me!"

The man doesn't hesitate, pointing his weapon at Spider-Man, but he can't get very far before his weapon flies out of his hand.

"What the hell...?" Spider-Man's eyes narrow.

The weapon flies into Paisley's hand, who jumps down from the top of the tree she was previously hiding in, landing perfectly on her feet.

"Paisley?"

She furrows her eyebrows, "How d'you know my name, Spider-Man?"

"Uh..." Spider-Man deepens his voice, "I don't know. Seen you around."

Before Paisley knows it, the bad guys are back in the car, taking off, and Spider-Man is trying to hang on to the vehicle.

Paisley rolls her eyes at his idiocy, grabbing onto his arm as she quickly rises in the air.

She flies above the car, but widens her eyes and floats back down to the ground, dropping Spider-Man.

Once Paisley has realized who's inside the car, she flies away, leaving Spider-Man confused.

A/N: who was in that car