⋆˚。⋆୨ 3. His Fault ୧⋆˚。⋆

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ Chay ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ Chay ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

Logical. Not dirtying any clothes. Just helping his master.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ Kim ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

Kim slowly shakes his head, "not like that—it's late, and I'm sure you are tired. You need some sleep." He smiles, "and I kinda need it as well."

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ Chay ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

But the man's answer makes Porchay feel like he is not enough. He is still not doing enough. Kim doesn't want what Chay is mostly made for. After hearing that his master doesn't want to have sex with him, Porchay tries to keep his composure, he feels upset at himself, but he tries to be still and gorgeous. He is going to fix himself, not giving any more work to his master. Chay remembers well what the trainers told him about the situation like this...

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ BEFORE ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

"If they refuse to have sex with you, then that just simply means you did something. It's your fault!"

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ Kim ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

Kim is expecting the boy to feel a little bit safer after assuring him that he doesn't want to sleep with him, but instead, the boy's eyes look upset somehow and he starts asking, "is this doll not pretty enough for the master? Is there something wrong that the doll can make better?"

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ Chay ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

He is at fault. He knows that he is. It is okay, he will immediately change the deficient part of himself.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ Kim ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

"No, no!" Kim shakes his head a little bit more urgently. Fuck how is he supposed to approach this? He figures that making the boy feel like he isn't good enough of a doll would not be the right approach right now, but he also can't go on and have sex with the boy. That's ridiculous and wrong! All of this makes Kim's head hurt. Shit, this is already looking like the most complicated mission Kim has ever encountered—and he went through some pretty wild shit before he left the mafia life. But this... how is he supposed to approach this?

What have you gotten yourself into, Kimhan?

He has to make up a plan quickly, so after a couple of seconds he decides to approach this from a romantic perspective. It's time to talk about emotional connection and all that shit. He softly smiles at the boy, "you are pretty. You are the prettiest boy I have ever seen, but—you see, I'm more of an emotional connection kinda guy. I want to get to know you first before doing anything else. You don't want to know me better, hmm?" Kim is literally begging on his knees for his explanation to work on the boy because he has no other idea how to keep the boy calm.