⋆˚。⋆୨ 6. Those Rules We Follow ୧⋆˚。⋆

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ Kim ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

The boy opens his mouth but nothing comes out. That's expected. It's probably the first time that the boy heard such words. Words that are so contradictory to what he was taught to believe in.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ Chay ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

This is worth the shock of the first punishment he got for his training. His whole existence, as if remembering the pain which is tattooed deep under his skin, is becoming pale. His eyes are big and his face is showing more expression than he should. It just breaks his dedication to perfection. He is just facing the fact that his master doesn't see a doll, as if he isn't the one, as if he isn't the most amazing doll his master has seen either. And Porchay is so confused, he has a feeling that his master doesn't reproach him anything, there is not a dark tone, his body language is so peaceful. And yet that sentence just throws a violent punch in his guts he doesn't remember he had. And his face isn't only pale, it is also showing how much this statement is making him disappear. If there are no dolls here, then he might as well be a ghost and not exist at all. His brain is struggling to get a clear meaning of those words and the confusion is getting to the point that Porchay can't control his face anymore.

"You aren't a doll and I'm not your master."

This second part is even more confusing. What is he? If not a doll, what can he be? In fact, the calmness of the master is the only thing keeping Porchay out of a nightmare. The master looks sincere, he looks deeply sincere and does not even mind what he is saying. But how much Porchay's mind is scary; it is so terrifying to hear this, the plan is broken, the map is distorted and all he can do is open his mouth, as if a scream wants to be out, to free him from all of this and to remind the world that he is this. He wants to be this, please, please, can't he just be this?

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ Kim ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

Kim laughs, adorable. "So, what's your name?" He can't believe that it took him so long to ask the boy what is his name. It should have been something he asked right when they met, but at that time, just the boy's existence and the circumstances of it were too overwhelming for Kim to focus on such obvious things as names. He hopes that the boy won't take it badly, that he is asking only now.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ Chay ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

This little laugh he hears is so out of the situation that it brings back to focus on his master. He needs to still be perfect. Let's forget. Let's forget. He is a doll. He is and he will stay one. All of his attention is back to this man saying the wrongest words. He would have to feel bad to think this about his master, but now he can't anymore be totally in control of his everything, his whole turned upside down so violently that each tempest he had since yesterday is creating more waves, each one of them falling and digging more like a bug would devour the corpse of a dead man in the earth, however, this corpse is still a body, and he can't totally reject the water destroying his barriers.