⋆˚。⋆୨ 34. Betrayal ୧⋆˚。⋆

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ Chay ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ Chay ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

Porchay knows what Kim's voice means. He knows that his lover is surely jealous, with a mix of fear and tenderness. He can feel it with Kim's hands on him. His home is fully trying to keep him as safe as possible in the outside of this world and he doesn't think that he is wrong for doing this. The boy is also aware that he had a harsh time believing those good intentions those men had for him, he didn't have any other way to exist, so he didn't question it to survive but now, he truly gets that the world is scary and if anyone could be able to betray him, Kim won't. Or more like he would prefer Kim to kill him on the spot than to break his trust, it would hurt less, he doesn't think that he would be able to survive Kim destroying the last hope he has in humanity, he might still breathe without Kim's love but not be truly living, but with his betrayal... A part of Porchay is honestly really scared to lose it all one day—it is always coming back in his mind even if his first thoughts are about the world separating them, not Kim directly.

So, he isn't weirded out by Kim's reaction. They just know each other by heart and they lived through experiences no one else might get.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ Kim ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

"I assure you, I have no interest in your boyfriend. And even if I did... he sees only you," Leon says politely.

"Even if you did, huh?" Kim can't help himself, he has to push it.

"Don't mind, Kim... umm... this is just the first time, I'm getting close to someone who isn't him... he'll get over it," Chay wraps his arms around Kim's shoulders and turns to look right at him. "You will get over it, right?"

Kim softly smiles and presses a kiss on Chay's forehead, "I don't have to get over anything. I'm just letting him know where his place is."

"Fully noted, man, seriously," Leon says. "But like... umm... Porchay, you don't mind that your boyfriend is this possessive? If you ask me, I'd call that a red flag."

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ Chay ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

Porchay wants to giggle at Kim's eyebrows wiggling in such a severe way. He wants to feel proud and flustered to be loved this much by this amazing human but he really can't stand what Leon said. It deeply touches the most vulnerable part of his emotions. The boy isn't just someone who learnt recently about red flags, he is someone who lived them, being unconscious of their dangerousity. Not everyone would have saved him from this, a lot would have taken advantage of this and destroyed Porchay a little more. He doesn't get that Leon might just be worried because he lives in a part of society where what he lived doesn't exist in full view.

Kim is possessive but not of Porchay's existence, he is possessive of Porchay's love and he isn't possessive of Porchay's body, he is possessive of Porchay's safety. He might be the only one to think this way but he isn't worried about proudly saying that this isn't blindness, not at all, not when Kim is the one who freed him without even imposing his own way.