⋆˚。⋆୨ 16. Reflection ୧⋆˚。⋆

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ Kim ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ Kim ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

Kim is fucked. Positively, thoroughly fucked! It was just one stupid cheek kiss nothing more. Nothing to freak about, right? Well, someone should tell this to Kim because Kim is definitely freaking the fuck out! He shakes his head left and right, wiggles his shoulders to relax his body, and strikes the punching bag once, twice, three times, again and again.

Kim woke up early. Around six in the morning when Chay was still curled up to Kim's side, one arm thrown over Kim's waist. Chay's rosy-hued cheeks, pouty lips and fluttering eyelashes made Kim unable to look away for a couple of minutes, but when he finally did, he slowly got out of bed, changed into his work-out clothes, and made his way to his basement where he has his spacious gym. He needed to let out some steam. So, he figured that if he destroyed himself in the gym at least until Chay woke up, it will help him to get his mind off how much he wants to just back up Chay to the nearest wall and kiss him the way he never kissed anyone before.

But it turns out, the gym doesn't work. No matter what Kim does. No matter how many times he pouches this stupid bag in front of him all he can think about is Chay and his soft lips. So soft on his cheek. He is sure that they would feel even softer on his own lips. So soft. So sweet.

"Get," punch, "your," punch, "shit," punch, "together!" punch. "You can't just kiss him just because you can't control your feelings, Kimhan! What if he doesn't want that? Or worse, he lets you do it because he thinks that's what he should do as a fucking doll!" Kim groans, sending the punching bag halfway across the gym by how hard he punched it.

Kim is positive that he likes Chay. He actually really, really, really, likes Chay. How can he not? Chay is so sweet, and kind, and gentle, with such a beautiful soul, and despite everything that happened to him, Kim can see that Chay is trying to get better. Chay and his beautiful soul—they deserve better. And all Kim wants to do is to hold Chay close and make him believe that he is important, that he is cherished and loved, that he is human. Kim can never fully understand how Chay feels because he didn't go through what Chay went through, but Kim is a son of Korn Theerapanyakul, not feeling entirely like a human isn't that unfamiliar to him. It sucks being treated like you aren't a human. And it especially sucks in moments when you start believing it. That's why Kim had to leave the compound. That's why he had to get away from his father. His life is the only thing in the world that is truly hundred percent his. He didn't want his life to be controlled by his father or the mafia so he left. He was lucky to be able to just leave and get his humanity back.

Chay wasn't so lucky.

At first, Kim resented his brother for buying someone from that god-forsaken place. But now... now Kim is glad. Now he can help Chay. He can take care of him. He can love him. And once he comes up with a good plan, he can hopefully end the Lion's Den for good. He just has to do it in a way where no one would know that it was him. He doesn't want to put himself and especially Chay in danger. He never wants to put Chay in danger.