⋆˚。⋆୨ 25. No Longer Just Us ୧⋆˚。⋆

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ Chay ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

Porchay keeps his silence. He wants to run to Kim. He wants to engulf him in his arms. He wants to whisper soft words into his ear and he might want to bite it too. He just knows that he can change Kim's behaviour, he knows that his lover will always be careful and soft with him. He just needs to bring his smile up. But he waits, he doesn't like tension. He quite hates arguments. He waits but he stays alert.

And the more his home is turning into a burning hell of anger, the more he hears the flame of his voice irritating the blissful atmosphere, the more he needs to be here for him.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ Kim ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

The director is silent. He dares to be silent in front of Kim after Kim clearly asked a question... What is this? Why test Kim's patience? Everyone knows that testing Kim's patience never ends well.

Kim takes a deep breath, and asks again, "tell me honestly, what have you done with all the money I have sent you before? You don't want to make me angry, do you?"

The director nervously chuckles, "well... what would I do with that, khun Kimhan? What a question. Well, of course, I did only what you advised me to do. I bought new chairs and desks for each class, I hired the painters to paint the halls and the dining hall. And... and I ordered brand new textbooks for kids, and I even got the new computers for the school."

"You did only what I have advised you?" Kim raises his eyebrow. "You bought new chairs and desks for each class? Then how come when I was on my way here I noticed the same old chairs and desks? It must be so uncomfortable to sit on them. I bet that even your parents were sitting on them. And please do tell me what kind of painters did you hire because those walls are the same disgusting shade of green, covered in scratches and marks just like they were the last time I was here!

The director starts swaying a little bit from side to side and mumbles, "umm... you... you haven't seen the whole school yet."

"Stop fucking playing with me!" Kim raises his voice. "I'm giving you money so that the kids can have a better education and to have a comfortable space where they can receive that education. Not even one baht of that money is for you! So, you have one more chance before this turns ugly. Tell me, what have you done with all that money?"

To Kim's surprise, the director starts laughing and his lips leaves a series of hiccups.

Kim frowns and forcefully, he grabs the director by his collar, "are you drunk right now? Are you fucking drunk when you are supposed to be responsible for children?!"

"Maybe..." the director laughs right into Kim's face. "I... like to drink and gamble... a lot. So what?!"

Kim harshly shoves the director away and says, his voice calm, but deep, "you can say goodbye to your position as the director of this school, today! I'm going to make sure of it! And you can also say goodbye to the position of a teacher. And if you don't want to say goodbye to your life as well, then you are going to return to me all my money in a week! You have the entire week. Not even a second more than that!"