⋆˚。⋆୨ 11. Your Touch ୧⋆˚。⋆

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ Chay ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

Porchay is kinda not feeling at his best now. It has to be put in perspective that Kim wants him to go outside—the information he doesn't really care about, but it is to buy clothes. He doesn't like the word "buy". First, because he doesn't feel like deserving it, and second because it means in his head that he will need to let go of the clothes he was wearing—he was perfectly living in them. The boy fell in love with each one of the blue-coloured clothes Kim had, looking like the hoodie he gave him. It reminds him of the first hoodie he had put on, and Kim's smell feels really different for him if it isn't coloured blue. He also likes to hide in the room with it, as if he could blend better with the atmosphere inside, inside of it. He is fixating on something keeping the warmth which feels still new, not as foreign as before, but still really new.

Porchay is waiting, trying to not show that he isn't a fan of the activity but it is okay, he is still a puppet, more talkative, more active, more thinking but still one. He kinda also wants to be seen as one outside. Kim's eyes are steady on him, mostly frozen and Porchay wonders what could be wrong for his Kim to stare at him like this. He had perfectly made his hair and face, he is perfect for now, he knows. Maybe it's the clothes. It might be this. It might.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ Kim ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

Grabbing his phone and car key from the table, he turns to Chay who is already waiting at the door. He is wearing Kim's oversized Metallica t-shirt and blue jeans. It's such a simple fit and yet Kim can't stop glancing at Chay every couple of seconds. At this point, Kim is sure that Chay looks great in everything which will make the clothes hunting easy, but also expensive as hell because Kim can already see himself wanting to buy Chay every single thing Chay will think it's even remotely pretty. It's the day for Kim's black card to be put into use, that's for sure.

"Should I go change?" Chay suddenly asks.

It breaks Kim out of his obvious staring. He frowns, "no, why? You don't feel good in it?" The clothes are comfortable... there is no reason for Chay to not feel good in them.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ Chay ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

"I do," Porchay says, it is Kim's for sure he does. He doesn't know what got into him but he wants really naturally to give an explanation for his question. It is normal to get a report for his Kim, right?

"It's just that Kim keeps looking at me more than usual, so maybe I look ugly—" He can't afford this.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ Kim ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

"I keep looking because you look beautiful, Chay. I can't help myself."