⋆˚。⋆୨ 31. Roads ୧⋆˚。⋆

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ Kim ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

Chay's eyes are so worried. Fuck, Kim doesn't want Chay to worry about him. Kim shouldn't have broken down like this. It's stupid. So what if some random woman knew his mother before his mother was ruined? That won't bring his mother back to him. All his reaction is now doing, is worrying Chay.

"Baby..." Kim closes his eyes, feeling Chay's touch on his cheek and gentle fingers wiping off his tears.

Kim slightly shakes his head and opens his eyes, "I'm sorry for making you worried. Everything's okay, beautiful. We can go." He starts turning around to get into the car, but Chay stops him.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ Chay ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

Porchay hates this. He truly hates this. He understands that his baby isn't from the ones who need to talk a lot about what they feel, he might be a little more secretive, though, the boy is aware that he already has a huge access to Kim's emotions. But he can't stand this.

Kim can't use him as an excuse to not face his feelings. He doesn't have to protect Porchay like this. He wants to help him, he wants to be a rock for Kim but most of all, if he has the opportunity to give Kim the strength to not hide himself into the dark room of his despair, he wants to open that door.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ Kim ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

Squeezing his shoulders, Chay says, "Kim, this is not about me. Don't apologise to me. You... never really talked about your mother to me much." Kim is watching Chay running his fingers over the necklace Kim gave him. "I have this from her... but... I don't know her. You know that you can talk to me about her, right?"

Kim would love to. He would love for Chay to not only know a lot about his mother but also meet his mother. But the latter is impossible and the first one... well, actually that is impossible, too.

"I don't know much about my mother either," Kim says, honestly. "I guess that meeting someone who knew my mother who is outside of the whole mafia world... I don't know. For some reason it... it just got me a little. That's all."

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ Chay ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

Kim is closing the door again. Porchay can't let him do this. His boyfriend doesn't have to be out of the room or let the world come inside. But he doesn't have to minimize what he feels, not even more when he is so careful for Porchay to not act like this.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ Kim ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

Chay starts shaking his head, "no, no that's all! You can talk to khun Maria. She can tell you how your mother used to be..."