⋆˚。⋆୨ 23. Mine ୧⋆˚。⋆

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ Kim ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ Kim ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

'I'm going to protect you'

Those words keep repeating themselves in Kim's mind while they are both still lying in bed, hidden under the covers. They both must be hungry at this point. It's no longer time for breakfast but more it is time for lunch, but none of them seems to care. None of them wants to move from the comfort of each other's arms. Chay is on his back, one hand up in Kim's hair playing with the strands while Kim is on his side, looking down at him, fingers drawing random patterns on Chay's exposed tummy.

"Are you going to protect me?" Kim asks softly.

"You have already asked like ten times," Chay giggles.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ Chay ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

Porchay loves to have Kim in his arms, he loves to caress his hair, he loves to have the sensation that he isn't just the one to get affection. He never really understood before how to give it, it was always said that they needed to do what their masters said, or that they might ask for this or that, but it was meaning, it was words without being meaningful. A hug. Hugs were just a body around a body, hugs are now the softest treasure the boy can have. Kisses. Kisses were just lips against lips. Kisses are now what he can't stop asking for, they are more than what he can describe with words.

He can't put enough words on his emotions, and he feels that this might really be what life means, feeling and trying as much as he could not to miss any of those elements, feeling and hugging Kim, so tightly.

Porchay also drowns in the power of being loved and respected, even believed. He thought that he could protect Kim but now that his boyfriend agreed on this, he feels stronger, he thinks that he can do it.

And those fingers playing on his tummy are making him so warm, he wants them to slide down every part of his skin. Porchay has no idea what is going on in his mind but he clearly loves way too clearly the evolution of their intimacy. He wants to surrounder to Kim's touch, he wants to share everything with him, everything and nothing, everything and all. He just wants, if Kim is in the equation Porchay might want to try everything, all that he wants because he remembers that his own will is as important as Kim.

The boy often needs to remind himself of what Kim tried to make him learn and he knows that it is for his well-being, he knows because not, he had felt any orders from Kim's words, he always recognises the taste of freedom in his way of advising Porchay.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ Kim ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

Kim smiles, "I just like the way it sounds. My boyfriend will protect me from the big bad world. Finally, someone will protect me too."

Chay cups Kim's cheek and raises himself up a little to peck Kim's lips, "what about your family? Aren't they protecting you?"

Kim closes his eyes for a moment and slowly shakes his head, "my father doesn't care about me; he just cares about what I can give him as the family weapon. And my brothers... my brothers are heavily influenced by my father. I'm not saying they don't love me or care about me, but I can't say I ever felt much protection from them either despite me being the youngest. We were all raised in the notion of being mafia sons who can take care of themselves and the protection need the people around us if they don't want to get hurt."