⋆˚。⋆୨ 17. Blurriness ୧⋆˚。⋆

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ Kim ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ Kim ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

Kim checks his phone just at the time when his alarm should go off. He set his alarm at 6:30 am so that he has time to get ready and have a meeting with Big before Chay wakes up. Once in a while, Kim sits down with Big and they go over everything that is happening at the compound and if Big came across something weird, whether at the compound or around Kim's property. It keeps Kim in the loop when it comes to his family, and assures him that his place is still safe. And now, having Chay here, Kim has to be sure more than ever that everything around is safe.

The reason why he wants this meeting to happen before Chay wakes up or at least to not last too long after Chay wakes up, is simply because Kim wants to focus on Chay as much as possible... until he still can. There's an idea Kim has been playing with for a while now. He wants Chay to be completely free to decide what he wants. Whether he wants to stay with Kim or whether he wants to leave and live his own life free of everything that would remind him about his painful past. Kim knows that there's still a lot he should do to help Chay bloom into the beautiful human he is, but he wants Chay to know that just because he is helping Chay now, that doesn't mean Chay has to stay with him forever. The pain would be immense if Chay one day decides to leave, but if that would be what would make Chay feel better, Kim would let him go.

When Chay said that his decision is to stay with Kim—Kim felt like the luckiest man in the world, but they were in the middle of a very emotional conversation. All Kim wants is for Chay to know that Kim wants Chay to be free; whether that freedom is with Kim or not.

Chay mumbles something incoherent in his sleep, making Kim smile. He gently caresses Chay's hair and slowly gets out of bed. Today, he goes for the real mafia outfit. Leaving the mafia doesn't mean that he can't put on a black pair of suit pants, white dress shirt which he leaves half open and rolls up his sleeves. Then he puts on his diamond Rolex, two necklaces, a bunch of rings and hoop earrings. After that, he takes his phone from the nightstand, glances at Chay one more time and leaves the bedroom.

Twenty minutes later, Big is knocking at the door, interrupting Kim right in the middle of his quick breakfast, which is actually only one apple and a cup of coffee.

"Come in," Kim opens the door and lets Big step inside.

"Good morning, khun," Big greets Kim and makes his way towards the staircase, but Kim stops him.

"We can have the talk here in the living room as well. Chay is still asleep—I don't want to ricsk waking him up."

"Oh," Big stops in his trucks and turns around to walk towards the living room instead. "I didn't know that boy is so important."

"He isn't just 'that boy!' His name is Porchay and I want you to address him as khun. Understood?" Kim says firmly and sits down on the sofa. Putting the unfinished cup of coffee in front of him on the coffee table.