⋆˚。⋆୨ 30. Falling Angel ୧⋆˚。⋆

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ Kim ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

"Work?" Kim repeats. "What would you like to do?"

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ Chay ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

Porchay is a little surprised. He gets that Kim is more than supportive of his life, but he always has that trembling heart when it comes to making choices and then talking about them. Even if he is now free, his mind is often lying to him, making him feel that he needs to talk about it to someone to try doing it. However, witnessing his baby's reaction gives him a little more confidence, he might be able to also decide on something without having to confess his will.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ Kim ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

"I... umm..." Chay ducks his head down, looking nervous even sad somehow. "I know that I don't have the education to really be picky when it comes to work. I never finished any school... and until now... I didn't even really think about what I want to do, but I can't just let you pay everything for me—"

Kim smirks, "why not, beautiful? I don't mind. Actually, it makes my ego really pleased."

Chay giggles, "of course, it does..." he pouts, "but what if I want to buy you something, too sometimes? Or what if I want to take you on a date? Or what if I want to buy groceries instead... or..."

"Chay," Kim cups Chay's cheek and pecks his lips, "you don't have to convince me to allow you to work. You are free to work if you want to. I just want to know what you want to do. I can help you find the job or with anything else you will need. I won't stop you."

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ Chay ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

A warm feeling is spreading in his whole body. The urge to explain why he wants to work made his brain spin. He is simply really attached to Kim's way of seeing him. Even a little too much, Porchay wonders if he shouldn't just try to assume what he wants without having Kim's approval. He is finding a balance between being absolutely in love with someone and drinking their words and still living his own life. It is a hard task for the boy who only became one again thanks to his home's embrace and understanding behaviour. His whole reaction to this is giving some special sparkling aura around Kim. If Kim had wanted to control Porchay, if he had wanted to trick him or to make him a human who would only listen to him, the boy knows that he would have been an easy target. So easy. If he can go outside, when he will go outside, he corrects his thoughts, he is aware of how careful he needs to be with other humans.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨ Kim ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

"Oh..." Chay's adorable pout and sparkly eyes are driving Kim crazy, so he clears his throat and steps away from Chay going back to their bedroom to find a t-shirt to put on. He can hear Chay's little tippy toes right behind him. He smiles.