Chapter Four: Stop Being a Couch Potato

I finally finished the bag of chips and drank the soda. I remained on the couch, continuing to watch TV, until Olli told me to get up. I asked him why, but he only said that we're going somewhere. He then told me to dress up cute. I blushed when he said this, it's not everyday that your best guy friend tells you to dress up cute!

I sighed, not bothering to argue with him; I got up and dragged my feet up the stairs of our flat and I went straight to my room. I went to my closet and stood there for a good five minutes deciding on what I was going to wear. I just couldn't decide. So, I opened the door and stood next to the stairs, leaning on the railing, "What do you think I should wear...? I don't know, since your not telling me." I said. 

Olli's eyes were gleaming with joy, and by the look of this, I was slowly starting to become scared. Olli has a very nice, simple, casual look, but guys these days... They would just make girls wear the most horrendous things thinking that they've made a master piece. 

He began coming up the steps and walked into my room, he was examining my clothes. He stood there for about two whole minutes after coming to a decision. He picked out a weird homey kind of look. He picked out one of my old sky blue spring break tank top, some leggings and sneakers. Then he layed them out on the bed then grabbed a bag from my closet and began putting those clothes in the bag. I looked at him weird, my eyebrows scrunched together. "Okay, now go pick out something cute to wear." he said as he left my room, making sure to close it all the way.

I racked through my closet. I settled on a pair of high waisted shorts, a floral chiffon open back vest/blouse thing, and a pair of the classic Sperrys. Once I had the outfit on, I adjusted my hair in the mirror and then came out of my room. 

I saw Olli about to leave the flat with my bag of those clothes he picked out, he also had something in his other hand, but I didn't look at it clearly. He turned around and noticed me. "Is this okay?" I ask, referring to the outfit. "Perfect," he says. I try to get a good look of what is in his left hand, but I couldn't see what it was. "okay, make sure that the stove is turned off, all the lights are off and nothing electrical is on. Also, make sure you grab a sweater or something, and bring your phone." he said quickly before heading out of the door.

I did exactly what he said. I went to my room, I grabbed a white cardigan, although the weather is beautiful outside, then I kept my phone in my pocket, I then went to the kitchen, and to all the other rooms to check if all the appliances and stuff are turned off- this took a total of five minutes.

By the time I was done with it all, Olli came back inside, "Okay, did you do it?" he asked. "Yep." I responded. "Well, okay then, let's go!" he said cheerfully as I headed out of the door. He began locking the door, and started walking to the car. "Are you going to tell me where we're going yet?" I ask curiously. He grinned at me, "Nope." he responded while popping the P. 

I really wonder where we are going. We are now in the car, his car is nice and clean and well- empty. All there is in the car is our two bags filled with our clothes. Throughout the time Olli was driving, there was a big grin planted on his face which did not look like it was going to come off anytime soon... Oh, Olli, what have you planned for us...