Chapter Five: Stop Being So Mysterious

We stopped at a shopping mall parking lot; okay, looks like he's going to take me shopping... But he didn't need to be so mysterious and vague about it. We got out of the car, I threw the bag over my shoulders and Olli did the same; but before we started walking, Olli stopped and was searching for something in his pocket. 

He then told me to close my eyes and I did so; he began wrapping a cloth around my head, covering my eyes; basically blindfolding me. As he was tieing the cloth around my head, I couldn't help but be confused. "Uh, Olli," I asked. "Yeah?" he asked as if nothing was happening. "why are you blindfolding me?" I continued. "Because," he responded. I sighed, he is not going to tell me and I know it. "Why are you so... Ugh." I said to him, as he finished tieing the cloth. 

"Because," he responded to which I replied with, "Oh my god." really, Olli? I ask you a question and you reply with because, then I ask you another question and to that, you respond with because. Great, just great, Olli. Insert annoyed face here... "What? I'm a man of many words," he responds. "Yeah, ' a man of many words' my butt." I say to him. He just chuckles, "whatever, Lez." I sighed.

He begins walking me to wherever we were going, then I knew we were inside. I felt the AC on our skin, and I could hear bunches of people talking. Olli comes to a stop, and then it was silent, I still felt Olli's hand in mine. 

And next thing I know, is someone other than Olli is talking to us. "Okay, right this way." the lady says as Olli basically hands me off to her. She gently drags me to a smelly room, then she lets go of my hand and says I can take the blindfold off.

I took the blindfold off to reveal that I was in a locker room; a smelly locker room that was completly empty. I peered around, but the lady stopped me. "Okay, change into your clothes, here's the key to the locker and when you're done changing, just wait by the door, okay?" she said nicely. 

"Okay," I replied and with that she left. I unlocked the locker and began stripping from my clothes into the clothes Olli picked for me. I then neatly put my clothes in my locker and shut it, then I removed the hair tie on my wrist and began to put a high pony tail. I put on my sneakers then I put the key around my neck; it was a necklace type of key thing, it had the key and a string attached to it, so I put it around my neck as a necklace so I wouldn't forget where it is.

I remembered what the lady had told me, 'and when you're done changing, just wait by the door,' so I did what she instructed me to do. I pushed the door which revealed a long gray hallway which was also vacant. I waited by the door, and there came Olly, dressed in black basketball shorts with blue on the side and a blue t-shirt, along with some black sneakers.