AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hiiii pals. Sorry, I haven't been on in LITERALLY FOREVER but I don't know... As I was in the midst of writing this, i kinda lost all interst for it and I wasn't satisfied with its content I put. I've actually been meaning to update this story, but you know, school and my laziness...

But, anyway, I hope to rewrite these chapters because I really do not want to rush the plot for you guys (no one even reads this story anyway, so) and I want to take my time with what goes into each chapter for you guys! I don't want to be that type of author that just shoves the plot in random chapters and gives a whole lot and not let you guys understand what's happening! That is why, I feel I should rewrite these chapters, especially the last chapter (I really hate it)!  

Although, I will try to update/rewrite when I can/want (basically if my laziness and procrastination doesn't take over)! Also, please could you guys please get people to read this story? You can do this by reading, commenting, and voting for my chapters! Please, I believe in you guys (whoever other than my school friends)!

If you want to leave me a comment about the story or any of my stories or you just basically talk to me (literally about ANYTHING; personal wise, wattpad wise, fangirling wise, etc I'm here for you!) you can get me at Twitter & Ask.fm, because I don't have much time to go on Wattpad- because of school, laziness, and the fact I've checked out 8 books already at my school library and I really need to read those!

So, yeah! I might rewrite/update this week because it is almost the end of the school quarter, which means we have only 1 week till report cards are distributed! That means, no homework or tests! Yay! Ugh, damn you high school! LOL, sorry, this has been the LONGEST Author's Note ever! Love you all! 

~S. 

Question of the Week: How are you guys liking SOML (Story of my Life)!? Literally fangirling on Friday at school when me and my 2 lovely friends heard it! Haha, we make fools of ourselfs... XD #YOLO lol jk <3 

Where You Can Creep On Me: 

twitter.com/the_MilkSHAIKH

ask.fm/the_MilkSHAIKH0216

* Author's Note published on October 26, 2013 *