Chapter 5: Under the Sea part 2

Above picture is not mine
Eclipse POV

I feel horrible after leaving Casandra like that, all on her own in the lost city underwater, she might think I have forgotten about her! I kept staring into the horizon, wondering if Casandra was alright, or injured! Or worse...

I made my decision as I flew toward Selena. "I am going back for Casandra," I said. "What? Why?" Selena asked. "Because... I feel horrible, what if she thinks I am betraying her?" I asked, fearing the worst.

"Well, then I'm coming with you," Selena volunteered. "Really? Sure!" I said, smiling widely. Then, we flew off toward the lost city underwater. "Casandra! Casandra?!" I shouted. Then I dived down, holding my breath as I did so.

"Casa!? Casa?!! CASANDRA!!" I called out her name multiple times, but still nothing... "I am not leaving you again... Casandra!" I repeated. I was horrified that Casandra might think I was betraying her.

"Eclipse?!"

I was so happy when I heard that voice, that was Casandra! "Casandra! I'm here!" I called out. Me and Selena bumped into Casandra. Casandra growled at Selena.

Oh right, Casandra is a wild dragon, not a trained one like I am, I realized. "It's okay, Casa, she's a friend." I calmed her down.

"A fri- Listen here Eclipse, that 'friend' of your's is a HUMAN!" Casandra growled. "I know I'm a human! But I won't hurt you!" Selena responded. Casandra was frightened by this.

"Uh,  how did that human understand me?!"

"She comes from an island where we are friends, and they can understand us," I explained.

"That doesn't make me trust her, though," Casandra growled, turning away. "C'mon Casandra!" I pleaded.

"Fine, I am Casandra, and you are?" She asked.

"I am Selena, nice to meet you Casandra," Selena said, bowing before Casandra respectfully.

Casandra looked at me while tilting her head in confusion. "I'll tell you about it later." I whispered to her, and she nodded.  

"Let's get out of this watery dump." Selena suggested. We both nodded and she got on my back. We all flew away.

Casandra POV

I chose to ignore the fact that I thought Eclipse may be betraying me, because she came back for me, right?

Besides, it doesn't matter about the fact that Eclipse now has a HUMAN friend... right?

Anyway, it doesn't matter about who's life was better than who's. All i know, I'm glad I got out of there with Eclipse!

I never wanna go under the sea again. Especially with that Firestriker guy down there....