Chapter 9: Be Prepared

Above picture is not mine
Eclipse POV

We've lived at the Edge for a while... and oh boy, it was chaotic! All of us... together! In this island! We haven't gotten to explore a whole lot because Loki and Selena have been building the base... but it was all done now, thankfully.

Right now, Razor and Casandra just gotten into a fight. Casandra burned his scales and he yelped. "OUCH!!" He roared. "Be glad it wasn't the spikes." Casandra warned, showing her tail.

I giggled, coming up to the both of them. "Be nice to him Casa... he never did anything to you." I said, nuzzling Razor. I have to admit I blushed when I did that. Why? Why did I blush? I don't know... "Yeah right... he was being super annoying..." Casandra scoffed, rolling her eyes.

"How? How was I being annoying, Cassandra?" Razor taunted, pronouncing her name wrong. "It's Casandra, Razor..Ca..San...Dra!" Casandra growled. "Calm down you too, before you do something you'll regret!" I warned.

"Fine, But I won't let that fire slide, white-fire-blasting munchkin!" Razor hissed. "Oh, really, talking monkey?!" Casandra threatened.

"GUYS!" I roared. They looked at me in shock. "Both of you, calm down! Now you go to your stall and..."

"That's the thing! He stole it! I don't trust him Eclipse, we should've just left him behind along with his rider, and it's not too late to do that-!"

"ENOUGH, CASANDRA!"

There was an awkward silence in the room. I was growling at Casandra while she backed away from me, her feelings hurt. "NO ONE is leaving behind ANYBODY! So either you stick with Razor and be fine with him, or you can just LEAVE and never let us see you AGAIN!" I shouted angrily.

Those words came out faster than I could stop them, I knew I hurt Casa's feelings and I shouldn't have. "Casandra, I'm sorry..." I said, remorsefully. "Don't be... it's fine..." Casandra said, silently walking away from both me and Razor.

I could see her flying away in the distance to Selena's hut, because Razor stole her stall and she has to be with me and Selena. I glared at Razor and left as well to Selena's hut.

What have I done...?

~~
A/N:

Sorry there isn't a family moment in here, I just wanted to get the chapter done. You will see in future chapters tensions rise between Eclipse and Casandra. Will Eclipse lose her best friend? Well, I'm not gonna give you any spoilers so you will just have to wait until the time comes. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.