Chapter 7: What Once Was Mine

Above picture is not mine
Eclipse POV

Me, Casandra, and Selena have been traveling together for a while now, exploring so many islands, and we got so far that I'm sure if I went back to Huttsgalor now, I would've been flying for a year and a half.

No, it hasn't been that long since I left the island, it has only been 6 months since I left the island. Anyway, now, we are all talking. "That last island was a rollercoaster! We had to fight off dragon hunters, like bam! Spikes! Blast!" Selena said excitedly, mimicking my blasts and Casandra's spikes.

"Yeah, it was so cool, it was ... wow! It was as exciting as those stories I heard of ... what's his name... Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III!" I said. But then, Casandra said something absolutely shocking.

"Who?"

"What?! You never heard of Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III or his friends?!" Selena asked in shock. "Uh, no," Casandra said in confusion. "You've been living under a rock this whole time if you haven't heard of him or his night fury Toothless!"

"I... Seriously don't know what or who you're talking about." Casandra replied. I looked at Selena, who was so shocked that she was absolutely frozen, staring at Casandra

"Everyone has heard of Hiccup!" Selena said. "Well, I'm not 'everyone,'" Casandra said. "You need help." I groaned. Out of nowhere, we heard someone yell.

"HELP!"

"Someone's in trouble!" I shouted, diving down towards where the sound is. It was a male Razorwhip, who was being attacked by dragon hunters. "Second round! Whoop!" Selena cheered.

I plasma blasted a Hunter, while Casandra stabbed 13 hunters and threw 18 hunters overboard. "Casandra!" I shouted. "What?! Its not like their boss will need them anyway! They're replaceable!" Casandra shouted.

We took care of the rest, and I went to check on the dragon. "Are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah, uh.. who are you?" The dragon asked. "I'm Eclipse," I said. "I'm Razor," Razor said. "Nice to meet you Razor,"

"Nice to meet you too Eclipse."

We stared at each other for a long while before Casandra broke the silence. "Eclipse! Lunch break's over!" Casandra shouted, fire blasting a Hunter. I smiled at Razor and went to help with the fight.

After a while of battling, the hunters left and I went to check on Razor. "Hey, you okay?" I asked. Razor nodded. "You're so cool Eclipse," Razor said. "Thanks." I said in embarrassment.

"Eclipse!"

I turned to Casandra, who Selena was riding on surprisingly. "Hey, Selena! Why you riding on Casandra?!" I questioned. "I was falling during the battle and Casandra caught me." Selena answered. I looked at Casandra.

Normally, Casandra wouldn't let Selena on her because of her hostility toward humans. "Care to explain?" I asked. "You would've had my head if I let Selena fall, so I caught her." Casandra answered.

I nodded in understanding and I turned toward Razor. "Hey, you wanna come? We're exploring the world!" I said. "Sure," Razor accepted. "Just let me get my rider." Razor said, flying off.

"Does everybody have a human except me?!" Casandra shouted. 4 hours later, Razor came back with a human who had brown hair and deep blue eyes. "Hey, I see you met my dragon, Razor," he said. "Sure did. Can you understand dragons, like I can?" Selena asked.

"Yeah." The boy said. "Oh! My name is Loki!" The boy said.

I looked at Selena. "We're gonna have a lot of trouble with this boy here." Selena said, facepalming herself. "No, I'm not mischievous, like Loki himself. My parents just named me that because they were a fan of him."

"Okay, Loki, this is Eclipse, I am Selena and this is Casandra," Selena said, gesturing to me, Casandra, and herself. "Nice to meet you! Oh.. is Eclipse a hybrid of the Night Fury and the Light Fury?!" Loki asked.

"Indeed I am, I am called a Nightlight," I said. "So awesome! I love Night Furies and Light Furies!" Loki said excitedly. "Well, my dad is a Swift Wing and my father is a Night Fury," I explained. "Your dads are gay?!" Selena, Loki, and Casandra shouted in unison.

"Yeah!" I said. "Cool," Selena replied, nudging me playfully. "Let's go," I said excitedly. Selena got on my back, and Loki got on Razor's, as we all flew off along with Casandra.

———

A/n

Sorry there is no family moment, I didn't know where to include it. I hope you enjoyed,

Goodbye!