Chapter 10: Speechless

Above picture is not mine

Ever since Eclipse snapped at Casandra, their relationship faltered. Casandra avoided Eclipse and ignores her whenever she tries to apologize.

Tension rose between the two friends. One night, Eclipse had a nightmare that Casandra would betray her.

"Casandra?!" Eclipse shouted. "Casandra, please, don't go to him!" She tried to warn her best friend. There was a Shellfire, who invited Casandra to join his side. "You always pushed me to the side as a spare, Eclipse..." Casandra growled.

"YOU BETRAYED ME!" She roared, turning around to face Eclipse in anger. "IF ONLY I OPENED MY EYES SOONER... I WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN HURT!!!"

"CASA!" She shouted, hoping her friend would change her mind,but as the Shellfire went into the deep ocean depths.. Casandra followed...

"NO!"

"NO!"

She screamed as she woke up from the nightmare. She looked around and got out of Selena's hut. She went to the stalls just to make sure Casandra was still there.

She was.

She sighed of relief and left. But Casandra saw her, and wondered why Eclipse was there. Casandra shrugged it off and drifted back to sleep.

~~~

Dawn POV

Aurora is now 4 months old. She has a personality as well. She is adventurous, like Eclipse, she is mischievous but obedient, she is tomboyish, also like Eclipse. She is confident and brave like Dad, but also careful and clever like Father.

"Danny! Danny!" Aurora shouted. She can't pronounce 'Dawn' so she calls me Danny. "Papa and Daddy left us alone togethew... I know you awen't playful but can we still play?"

She's right, I'm not as playful as I used to be when I was a child,   Dusk and Eclipse can tell you how much I've changed when it comes to playfulness...

But just this once-

"Okay," I said. "Weally?! Yay!" Aurora said joyfully. "Twy and catch me Danny!" Aurora shouted, playfully running around. I got up and chased after her.

It was a fun time, indeed.

~~

A fun little family moment between Dawn and Aurora. You weren't expecting that, huh? Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed, see you in chapter 11!