Arguments lead to..

• Long story short as soon as we got out of the Café he was questioning me. This lead to our very first argument and an enormous amount of trust issues.

• "So who was she?" Kade asks as he continues to drive. "Can you stop asking me. I already told you I don't fucking know. You pulled me away before she even told me her name."

• He Scoffs. "Just keep fucking lying." I look at his like he's lost it. " Oh my god I told you I'm not. What has gotten into you?" I say.

• "Nothing. If you would just tell me who she is we wouldn't have this problem." I go to speak but I take a breath. "Stop the car." He looks at me. "What?"

• "I said stop the fucking car. I'm walking, and I'm going to my house." Now he looks at me concerned. "Wait no" he sighs. "I'm sorry Adam. I believe you.. let's just get to my house."

• I stay silent for the rest of the ride, looking out the window. We finally get to his house and I get out first, walking through the door. Kade rushes behind me and grabs my wrist.

• "Adam please." He says. I turn towards him. " Look I'm sorry I really am.. Let me make it up to you." He says stepping closer, looking down at me.

• I try to look away but I just end up looking up at him. My mind is telling me no.. but I'm stupid so I don't listen to my brain. "...Fine.." I say. He sighs and smiles putting one arm around me and using the other to close the door behind him.

• "Should we head up then?" He asks. I nod. He throws me over his shoulder and I let out a laugh as he begins to walk upstairs.

• Now as for that.. I think I'll stop there. I don't like looking back on this one too much.. All you need to know is even though it was the afternoon, I ended up sound a sleep.

• But anyways. The next day I went to class again. Same old same old. But for a couple of weeks there was this constant problem of Kade accusing me of cheating or trying to.

• I always denied it because well, I fucking wasn't. I even told him about my mom thinking he'd lay off. I was wrong. He just went on about how I was "just like her".

• It would always end the same way though. It would start with him accusing me and end with him apologizing and offering to "make it up to me".

• Like I said this went on for a while. Until one day when my professor didn't show. So I came home early.