Facing Rage.

•I'm not sure where I thought that was gonna get me... but it definitely got me somewhere..

• I was sitting on my couch watching a movie later that night when there was suddenly a knock at my door.

• I pause the TV and get up walking to the door. I open it to find Kade. Before I could even speak he pushes me and I stumble a bit.

• "What the f-" I start but he cuts me off. "You fucked my sister!?" Ah shit. I cross my arms and look at him. "And if I did? It's none of your business."

• "ITS ALL OF MY BUSINESS." He yells. "Oh really? We're not dating so it's none of your business who I sleep with." I can tell this pisses him off.

• But he breathes and puts on a fake face. "You know Adam.. Let's just forget about all of this yeah? We made mistakes let's just go back to being us."

• I look at him like he's genuinely insane. "Fuck that." I say honestly trying not to laugh. "Excuse me?.." he says, getting angry again. " I said FUCK THAT. Was that clear enough for you?"

• He laughs.. "You know what Adam. Let's make this up how we always do." I look confused. Before I could finish saying "what" he grabs me and throws me over his shoulder, shutting the front door behind him as he walks in.

• " What the fuck Kade!? Put me down!" He just laughs. I try to get away as he walks over to my couch but apparently I should've played sports more growing up.

• He ends up throwing me down on it and before I could get up he pins my arms down. "Kade I'm serious I'll fucking kill you!" He grins. "How are you gonna do that? You can't even get up."

• He leans his head down and starts to kiss my neck. I'm gonna fucking barf. I realize he's not paying attention so I take my knee and slam it into his crotch.

• He jumps up, letting go of my arms and grabs his crotch in pain. I take this as my opportunity to fucking run. I make it to my kitchen before he catches up with me.

• I'm looking through one of the drawers when suddenly he grabs me again. "You can't get away that easy." He says.

• I don't hesitate and suddenly he screams. He backs up and I turn to see the cut that the knife I had just slammed into his arm had left. He grabs his arm in pain and an attempt to stop the bleeding.

• I still hold the knife in my hand. "You fucking psycho!" He yells at me. "You wanna see psycho?! Get the fuck out of my house before I cut your whole arm off!"

• I can see him thinking for a moment, starring at me angrily. But finally he walks to my front door and leaves. I fall to the ground still holding the knife and breathing heavily.

• "What. The. Fuck. Just happened?.." I think to myself. He's gonna come back I know he will. I need someone to stay with in the meantime. I need to make a call.