One Last Talk.

• Willam pushes me. "What the fuck is your problem?" I say looking confused.

• "Don't play dumb." He says. "Ever since that new girl got here you've been fucking ignoring Me."

• I let out a slight chuckle. "I haven't been-" "Cut the bull shit Adam." He says cutting me off. "You're always around her. What's going on? Are you sleeping with her?"

• I'm shocked and a bit pissed. "Excuse me?" He just continues. "I'm glad I snitched that one night you know? That night you were at her house without your mom knowing? I just wish your mom would've sent you to a different school again instead of grounding you."

• I've had enough. "You know what. Fuck you William. Go have your fucking sexuality crisis or some shit." I can tell I've pissed him off.

• "I'm not fucking gay alright? Can't you get that through your sissy skull? Just because you want to fuck me doesn't make ME fucking gay."

• "As if you're not the one that always makes the first move. But you know what fine. I don't care. I'm asking Olivia to be my girlfriend tomorrow. Go find another guy to jack off without being "gay.""

•••

This was the last conversation I ever had with William. I did ask Olivia to be my girlfriend. Not long after, we started collage. Me and Olivia went to different schools.

As for William? Yeah.. he ended up seeing my mom after we graduated. I don't really care though. She's a whore anyways. Oh and another thing. After I left for collage, my father finally got some sense and divorced her.

As far as collage goes, it was.. interesting..