A little after party.

After about five minutes in his car he looks over at me. "You know, there's a bar not too far from here, wanna stop by real quick?"  I look over at him and scoff while smiling slightly.

• "You know I'm not old enough to drink right?" He shrugs his shoulders. "You don't have to drink, I just want to spend a little more time with you." I think about it for a second. I don't see any reason for me to be opposed.

• "Sure, why not" I say. He grins and continues to drive. Eventually we end up at the bar. He opens my door for me as we step out the car. "I wish I did a change of clothes." I say, "this isn't really bar attire"

• He chuckles slightly. "You look great don't worry." We walk into the bar and have a seat. He immediately goes to order a drink for himself while I sit at the table. I lean back slightly in my chair, waiting for him to get back.

• Suddenly I feel a tap on my shoulder. I sit up and turn around to be greeted by a short black haired woman. She looks to be about 22 so not too much older than me.

• "Hi!" She starts, "I'm sorry if this is weird but I saw you from across the bar and my friends told me to come talk to you.. I'm Alexis." I smile while looking up at her from my seat.

• "I'm Adam." She smiles as well. "I just was wondering if you'd maybe want to hang out sometime?" My smile slightly fades and I sigh. "I'm sorry, it's just.. I'm not really looking for anything serious right now.."

• She nods looking like she understands. "That's completely fine! Actually I'm not either to be honest with you.. How about I give you my number yeah? You can call me whenever you're available.. I'm always down to have some fun."

• My smile grows again and I look around rubbing my neck. "Yeah, sure why not." I hand her my phone and she jots her number in. We say goodbye and she walks away.

•As soon as she leaves professor Baranov comes back, or should I say Akim. "Popular with ladies huh?" He says sitting down across from me. I shrug my shoulders. "I guess so? Never really got much attention in Highschool because I had a girlfriend."

• He looks puzzled. "I thought you said you had a relationship with your science teacher senior year?" I laugh. "You thought I was serious? Sorry I was just pulling your leg. I was too in love for anything like that."

• He nods and looks at me a bit serious. "In love huh? Where's your girlfriend now?" I place my hands on the table. "We just broke up for a bit. Nothing permanent." He crosses his arms.

• "I see. You know, you don't take brakes from someone you love." I laugh it off a little. "It's healthy." "Really?" He says, "then when is your break supposed to be over?" I think for a minute. Come to think of it we never really discussed much of that part.

• "Whenever we see fit I guess?" I feel a little uncomfortable talking about this and I think he can tell because he changes the subject. "It's probably gonna be fine, what about now though? You gonna give that girl a call?"

• I look down at my phone. "maybe, she seems fun.." He nods slowly. "Well you wouldn't be able to call her tonight anyways." I look up, confused. "Why not?" He smirks and leans closer to me, whispering slightly into my ear. "You're gonna be occupied. Let's see if you deserve this A."