Who are you?

If day-one was yesterday, and it was just as expected, very awkward.

I really hate this , and every time we caught each other glancing, we suddenly got shy? I mean, I are we not supposed to be an uncle-niece relationship? Or is it because I'm pregnant at such age.

Well, my first time wasn't that long, probably last November, and now I'm three months having this little demon in my oven.

We are having our little dinner and I really don't feel like eating. 

"You really should eat, you know." He suddenly spoke.

I sigh as I put my dinning knife and fork down. "Who are you."

"What are you talking about? I am your mama's brother. Your uncle, to be specific."

"No, who are you?"

He then fixes his gaze and gesture towards me. "What do you want to know? Tell me."

"I have been having this feeling towards you. A feeling that I cannot describe."

"Look, I know you have been forced for two days, but I am not like that."

"I know." I said. "But there is something about making me feel something weird."

"Like?"

"Your presence."

"My presence?" He's confused.

"I mean, not that I don't like your presence, but there is something... Are you hiding something? Something that you don't want me to know? Something you did, maybe?"

_______________________________

Two days before I arrived here, I have reviewed her persona info. I found out that reason why she ended up in the orphanage with her little brother, Yuri, and how they were being abused there. She intelligent and very curious of the things around her. She also tends to be talkative and observant which I never thought she really is.

When I finally met her yesterday, she's very quiet, but I was waiting for her to ask questions, but instead, she's just observing just like what her personal info said.

She doesn't talk a lot, but I can bet if she wants to know she will find that out. What I didn't expected is that she has inherit almost everything from her Father.

How did I know? 

I can tell when someone is listening or bugging me no matter how far that person is, and I figured that out just yesterday. 

Her curiosity will hurt her, and if she doesn't stop getting answers from me, I might not be able to control myself but hurt her through my answer. 

Did I mention I was the responsible of her Father's death.  Well, not entirely, but I was there and I couldn't do anything about it. 

Now she's questioning me: Who am I? 

God, of all questions she could have asked, why that question? 

Yes, I don't know who I am yet. This is part of my redemption of my sins. The deaths that I have caused. I was only spared due to my bloodline.

I am our Father's oldest whom he doesn't want from the very beginning, that's why he left me with my Mother who later passed, and I am left with my grandparents who never paid any attention on me at all.

They say, she was killed due to being assassinated by one of the deadliest assassin from our rival Kingdom. The Emperor's  White Fang.

Since that day, I have swore that I will avenge my Mother's death and take responsibility of my very good Father