Ying and Yang

Surely, the agent followed us but in a disguise mode. 

If he thinks he can just follow us unaware, he's wrong. We're sharper than he thinks and why is he even following us?

Oh, well, I called Nia, Hya and Lene to disguise as us. Although, I was sure that they're going to teased me like these two did, but still. 

What I am worried about is that Yelene has a mission the same as mine and she's here to help me out. The only reason that I added her here because she's Lady Natalia's apprentice and they're both detectives. As much as I hate to admit, I really need their help on this one.

Lilly sent me an email that our target is around the corner of the city and Mr. Townsend must be here around. We just have to be as sharp as possible. 

"Oh, no."

"What? What is it?"

"We have more." Lilly said. "six o'clock." 

I turn to the direction they said and I spotted more WISE Agents, just what we need.

I cursed to myself for being so careless, I mean, what the fuck are they doing here? Did they found out that we are coming here? Did he found out about...?

I turn to look at Lene who is now talking to a buff-bald man with so much jewelries in him and they're drinking together. I turn to Loid again who looked like he's ready to introduce his fist to that buff-bald man.

If this were a date, I'd think he's getting jealous but since, I think, we're both in a mission IU won't think about that for now.

If I remembered it correctly, Lilly also gave me a his profile and there is no mistaking that guy was the guy we fought last night.

I have to take care of these before this gets really messy. I stared at that guy and found out he was the same guy whom we fought last night. Guess, she got him unknowingly or she's just as smart as I heard.

"Bitch, why didn't you radio us that you got the target on your hand?" I said.

"Yeah?" She replied to me and to that guy.

"Bitch." I said quietly.

I was about to walk towards the others when I suddenly bumped into someone's strong shoulders that I lost my balance. I really am starting to think that I'm losing it because of that arrogant Agent Twilight, speaking of which, the universe just don't let me do my mission in peace, does it?

I starred at his blue eyes that was full of anger that slowly fading away as he dip me to help me hold my balance. I don't know what exactly was going on but I knew to myself that I have to distract him. I'm sure the others would know what to do.

Without a warning, after he helped me get on my feet, I grab his face and kiss him and he kissed me back without any hesitation. He wrap his hands around my waist to pull me closer to him and his rubber lips doesn't taste good at all.

I slightly open my eyes and signaled the others to get the guy. I wrap my arms around him as an advantage to instruct them not to make a scene while I distract him.

Twilight seemed to be into the kiss and I just let him push me towards to a nearby wall. I swear he doesn't really know how to get enough that he have to kiss me to my jawline down to my neck, and damn, it still tickles me.

As soon as I let out a giggle, he seemed to came into his senses and harshly back away from me. I open my eyes and looks at him seductively. 

Yes, what I'm trying to do is tempting him, one of the rules of distracting a boy is to seduce him, and one of the rules of seduction is to tempt them.

I walk towards him with a little grin as he back away. "Why so shocked, Twilight?" I teased. "You seemed to be into that kiss." I said and he just glared at me.

He walk towards me and grab my left arm harshly but I acted I like it instead of showing that he's scaring me. "What are you doing here, Thorn Princess?" He asked and he scowl at me. "What are you laughing at?"

"Can I tell you a secret, Twilight?" He just stared at me and I swear he's so cute that I thought that I was going to kiss him when I was reaching to his ear by putting my right arm on his shoulder. "It turns me on that you are being this." I said then I lean out with a smile.

"What?"

"I mean, I like it when you're a little harsh, rough and hard on me." I said seductively as I trace his muscles by my fingers. "Did you know that?" I tilted looking innocent but actually trying to make him fall for the trap even more.

He grab my other arm pulling me to him more. "What do you want?"

"You."

Ha! If he thinks I am just an assassin who kills for the living, think again, because I can be more than that! I thought with a grin.

We were just leaning towards each other when our accomplices suddenly radio us making us look away and change our facial expression.

"Twilight, rooftop, now!"

"Bitch, stop flirting with him and come and help us!" Lea yelled then I turn to him.

"What do you say?" I said with a smirk. "Race to the rooftop?" I said as I rise an eyebrow tempting him more by biting my lower lip a smile.

"Whatever." He said then walks away. 

As much as I wanted to teleport to the rooftop, I decided to go with him using the stairs. I watch Twilight loading his pistol while I change my dress into black leather jumpsuit as we went up to the rooftop.

Although, I used running and fighting in heels, and I couldn't help but smile to his shock expression that I changed my outfit that fast unlike him just sticking with his usual green suit. 

There are five more floors up to the rooftop and I w3as almost getting tired and so was he. I turn to look at him as he pull out a-pistol-looking thing and shoot the top. Without any warning, he pulled me closer to him and we're going to the top.

Once we're at the door, neither of us dared to open the door or going out first for the possibilities of being ambush and our friends might tied up by now.

"Ok, at the count of three." He said. "One, two..." We both went backwards.

"Three!" 

With that, we kick the door together and it was a good timing that the buff-bald guy was there. 

"Ow! You bitch!" He said as he got on his feet then runs on the edge.

"Oh, no, no. You won't survive if you jump there." I said trying to stop him.

"What makes you think that I am jumping off?"

I realized he was trying to jump across the building. "Still."

"Let's test that theory, then." He said with a smile then did it.

"Hey!"

"See?!" He bragged. "I survived, bitch!"

"Agent Twilight, what do we do?" Fiona, uh, Agent Nightfall asked.

Twilight instantly turn to me asking what I'm gonna do. I smirk with a scoff. "Watch and learn Twilight." I said confidently as him then to turn to the rest. "Fellow WISE Agents." I had a smile on my face while stating that.

I step back a little as I blink twice and my x-ray mode from my contact lenses turned on. I frown as I watch that guy seem to be negotiating to another guy but I can't tell who it is.

"Who is that?" Nia asked.

"Only one way to find out." I said as I blink twice again to turn it off.

"We're coming with you."

I turn to the rest of them. "Of course, you are." 

After stating that, I run towards the edge and jump across hearing Twilight's concerned voice.

"Make sure to catch, yeah?" I radio.

"Of course."

To be continue...