Love or Mission

If I look at the different angle, maybe, just maybe, I am not who I am today. If I look at the different angle to this mission, would she be disappointed? Bet she will.

I kept reminding myself that I am here for my mission not having a vacation. 

Everywhere I go, I see the Agents of my Mother sent to guide me the way to whatever it was but we kept having stops because of the child's needs.

"Mama, papa! I want that!" 

We walk over to the vendor. "How is one?"

"3 pounds, mate." He said then hands his money over. "Thank you, mate!"

Loid just gave him a nod. "That was 573.77 yen in our country." He whispered.

I giggled at his complaint. 

Well, we've been around here for a day now and so far, it's just like we're back home. Same old routines.

Normal citizens in the daytime and vigilant at night.  I mean, how is that not the same for those who thinks it's not?

It has always been a long day day, and Anya, as usual, falls asleep even though we hadn't reach the hotel we're sleeping in.

I watch as Loid gently place Anya in the bed then walk towards me.

"What do you say to have a little drink with me." He once invited me to have drink with me but it didn't went too well.

"Loid, I..."

He interrupted me by holding my hands. "I will take every beat you'll give me. I just want us to have some time together. Don't you want that?"

"I do, but..." I said looking at Anya."

"Don't worry about her. I will have one of the staffs to look after her." He stated making me smile for some reason. "So, you wanna drink with me tonight?"

My smile got wider. "Yes." I said with a little nod.

Once we got to a club, the music was loud and very messy. I just didn't expected him to take me to these kind of place.

Loid led me the way to a table near the bar. 

"I'll get us something to drink."

"Ok." I said with a nod.

I brought a bunch of weapons with me just in case. In this small hand bag, I brought my makeup products such as my foundation and my lipstick. My eye liner and my lip liner. The chain of my bag itself is also a weapon that could kill anyone who I target it and these makeup products were my weapons.

Cool, right?

I open my bag and get my mirror to fix myself. I press the tiny bottom of it and it just zoomed in. In case you're curious, I was just wonder what Loid got for me and he just got me a garnished Manhattan. 

I roll my eyes to that drink and put the mirror to its original size when a drunk man suddenly came up to me.

"Hey, there cutie." He said but I ignored him waiting for Loid. "Are you alone? Or did you date ditched you?"

"Neither." I said.

"Oh, where is he, then?" He said as he sat next to me making me look at him. "Look at me when I am talking to you, bitch!"

I got a closer look of this guy, and my camera lens just instantly turned on. He's the mastermind. "L-Let me go."

"Aw, you can talk."

I break free from him. "Let me go before my husband gets here."

"You? Married? I don't think so, cutie."