Meet the other trainees

Mama made me travelled with her and uncle going to wherever she's taking me, and no! I am not alright, at all! It's too much to handle!

First, I found out how and who my dad died then knowing. Second, I lost my baby. Third, I found out about my dad- An assassin. Now, I am going to the place I don't know. 

I don't know if mama was listening to me before but I told her that I'm scared of heights, and I am in a fucking private jet sitting next to my uncle who's doing his best to calm me down by holding my hands.

"Young Lady, Sire. Would you like to have some snacks?" One of the flight attendant said, but I didn't dare to look at her due to overthinking.

"Cookies, Pretzels, Juice, and two Wines please." He requested.

"N-No..." I spoke. "I-I would like to have milk instead of juice, please..." I said.

"A-Alright." The flight attendant said hesitantly. 

I really don't know what's going to happen to me and I hate feeling weak in front of a bunch of people, specially those who do not know me at all.

It wasn't that long when our request arrived and I ate the cookies and Pretzels all in one.

"Uh, can you..." Uncle sounded embarrassed and it made my cheeks turned red.

"Of course, Sire." The Flight attendant went back only to get more cookies and pretzels.

"Uh, can you give this a glass of wine to my sister over there?" He said pointing her out.

"Sure!" 

Uncle then turn to me. "Hey, it's alright, You're alright." He tried to calm me down as I have a panic attack.

"Does... mama do... not listen...?" I hardly stated. "I... I told her... that... I... am... scared of... heights...!"

"I know, I know." He really is trying his best to calm me down yet I'm suddenly sobbing. "Kid, I know it's hard for you to lose your baby, but please don't starve yourself..."

I simply lean on his sand let it all out there. I guess losing own child is even more painful than losing your own mother, huh?

Why? Because if you're a mother and lost your child, it's like losing half of your life, but if you lose your mother, it's like your losing you best friend... your eternal best friend...

I wonder... if this is how every mother would feel if they lost their baby? Without having the chance to have bond with them...

I just can't... I don't think I can live anymore but here I am on a plane sitting next to my uncle whose trying his best to calm me down and be setting my feet to an unknown world.

Is this my fate? To suffer? To be weak? To be useless?

I turn to look at my mama who is busy on her laptop, wondering on how she solve every problems and mysteries in her life. 

God, this is why I wanna be like her. To be very brave and wise. She helps people in her own little way, for example, me and my brother.

My brother, Yuri? He is currently under observation and therapy together with the others for what happened. Mama said that I can see him in the next few months, depends on my training performances.

Little by little, my vision became dark and when I open them again, I am in a strange room. What's even more strange is that I'm in a room- an enormous room- it has a living room, kitchen, dinning room, bathroom, a big closet, and study table. What's even better is that this is even bigger than my room back i the mansion but where am I?